PDA

View Full Version : For those of you with a lot more free cash than me...

BlackMetalNinja
01-21-2007, 09:51 PM
The Sabres are auctioning off a whole bunch of stuff, mostly autographed game worn jerseys...

Check it out here:
http://auctions.nhl.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/User?Krypto=NWn5J%2F3SKAXhtZYECJQLR0%2BySvLErOYNmDdemf0szZU%3D

I don't think I saw anything going for under $250 though... and of course, those that don't like the new logo won't find much to their liking I suppose.

SpillerThrills
01-21-2007, 10:10 PM
At a Make A Wish Charity dinner last night put on by the Plattsburgh State Cadinals (DIII) mens and womans hockey teams, an autographed Sabres jersey (no name or number on it) went for almost $600!!!! it was signed by about 1/2 the team. they also had 2 autographed used Ryan Miller sticks, a Jason Pomminville and Chris Drury stick... the sticks all went for around $50. this is the second year in a row that the Sabres have given autographed items to the College for this fundraiser. other items were an autographed Ray Borque Bruins jersey, Shane Doan Coyotes jersey and a couple Jordan Tootoo signed pucks. it was a really great Dinner for a really great cause and it's nice to see that the pros can donate so much to a college to auction off for charity.