PDA

View Full Version : So what are we going to do?

Patrick76777
03-06-2003, 10:20 AM
Has anybody talked to any of them? Are we sticking together as a team? Should we discuss whom we’re voting for?

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-06-2003, 10:25 AM
Our only chance is if a ***** bails out on them.

Typ0
03-06-2003, 10:29 AM
Why don't you get your buddies on the other team to help us out Patrick? At this point I think it's our only chance.

Patrick76777
03-06-2003, 10:36 AM
Typ0, You really need to stop all of this. If what I’ve done over the past 2 days doesn’t prove that I’m with you guys, then nothing will. I could have easily went to them yesterday and changed my vote to you, but I didn’t. You see, they’re a strong team. They’re going to stick together.

But I never give up and I’m looking for a way to get us thru this.

Patrick76777
03-06-2003, 10:37 AM
So are we voting together…..and if we are, who are we voting for?

Typ0
03-06-2003, 10:46 AM
Patrick, I am going to get voted off today if I don't win immunity. I just want you and everyone else to know I don't buy into your lies so when it all comes out in the end I don't look like I got suckered into your deceit. No big deal man you won out in the end over me as in a few hours I'll be gone and you'll still be here.

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-06-2003, 10:49 AM
I wouldn't pack yet. I have a huge bullseye on my head,lol

Patrick76777
03-06-2003, 10:56 AM
That makes me smile. Seriously. I love the fact that I'll still be here and you'll be gone.

HOWEVER. I want to win. And I'll do whatever it takes to win. And if that means getting a ***** over here and taking you right to the end with me, then I would do that. And I would be happy to do that. I want to Survive. That's the name of the game. You're supposed to do WHATEVER you can to get to the final vote. That’s why I'm trying my a$$ off trying to get the advantage back again.

I'll tell you something. I don't care, if you think I'm a bad guy for how I play the game. I do what it takes to win. That's how I live my life. Looking out for number one.

But like I said, I'd make a deal with you right now if I could.

Typ0
03-06-2003, 11:11 AM
Hey I said no big deal I haven't said any personal things about you like you say. I did not say you were a bad guy. I just said you were a lying *****.

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-06-2003, 11:13 AM
He's probably already sold out. We'll all eventually be gone.

Patrick76777
03-06-2003, 11:21 AM
You guys are tough! I’m just as screwed as you are. It’s just a matter of time.

Typ0
03-06-2003, 11:28 AM
You should have thought of that a long time ago when you started selling out people on your own team. The writing was on the wall once you started to do that. Not only have you taken away your chances to win you have done it to everyone else over here as well, including Jaded who I think beared the brunt of most of your lies and deceit. I don't feel bad about her though she brought it all on herself with her innocence act she should have known better than to get involved with you in the first place.

Patrick76777
03-06-2003, 11:39 AM
Dude, you keep bring up that Alliance. But since you broke mine up, you’ve been in one yourself. And you’ve done so much *****ing that you tore our team apart. If PA had a backbone, you would have been gone in the third vote. I fessed up to my alliance. And Yes, I put Jaded at the forefront so she would take the fall, and I just told her that. But I regret nothing. I had a plan and it failed. I gave Jaded too much power. I didn’t want PA in it. I wanted Socal, but I took her advice. I should have stuck around and soothed all the ego’s before our second vote.

Hey you played a great game Typ0, I applaud that. You were on the chopping block and you saved your ass. TWICE. And hell it’s not over yet. You could make another comeback. And if you do, you deserve to win.

I’m not dead until my name is read by log.

Typ0
03-06-2003, 11:46 AM
And you’ve done so much *****ing that you tore our team apart.

HaHa that is a joke. The tearing apart of our team is not on my hands. At least I have been right upfront with everyone at all times. You can call that *****ing if you want I call it honesty.

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-06-2003, 11:48 AM
I have a backbone but I wasn't gonna run with your silly plan, that's for sure. You and Jaded were planning on going to the end.

I like the idea that I ruined both of your plans and gave the rest of my team a chance to survive.

We know we had to break you and Jaded up or you'd both sell out to the Hotties. If we would've had 2 votes, you would've been gone too.

SoCalBillsFan
03-06-2003, 11:51 AM
this is terrible. Yes we are sticking together, quit arguing it's making me sick. We're still a team. Let's get one of the to bail and stick with us. anyone working on anything? Stick together guys!

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-06-2003, 11:52 AM
Patrick probably already has a backup plan with the *****es, so we're really down 7-4.

SoCalBillsFan
03-06-2003, 11:55 AM
stop it with everyone thinking everyone is selling us out. Sticking together is still our best option. No one is booted yet. Come one guys, we're not dead yet

Patrick76777
03-06-2003, 11:55 AM
Honesty = Jaded and Patrick have an alliance.

*****ing = I’m trying to keep this game fair and that lying backstabbing ***** have an alliance.

----------------------Now post that at least 10 more times in different threads, including the main survivor thread

You haven’t stopped crying since we started playing this game, I’d swear you were 15 years old by reading some of your posts. GOD, did you see the other teams reactions when they read your BS. If you don’t see it you’re delusional.

I did what I had to do. And I’d do it again if I had the chance.

Patrick76777
03-06-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by SoCalBillsFan
stop it with everyone thinking everyone is selling us out. Sticking together is still our best option. No one is booted yet. Come one guys, we're not dead yet

I'm with you. I think. They're making it hard on me. I have nothing to gain by joining them. They probably wouldn't even take me at this point. We're worthless to them. They're a strong team without any traders.

And how come some of you didn't tell me what you wrote in the BillC vote? I'm still not sold on the idea that Log allowed CP to vote for himself.

Patrick76777
03-06-2003, 12:07 PM
I made every effort in the world to organize our vote yesterday and it’s still not good enough for some of you.

Typ0
03-06-2003, 01:03 PM
WHAWHAWHA. You guys will say anything to make yourselves look good and others look bad.

Patrick76777
03-06-2003, 01:05 PM
And you've been saying the same BS since the first vote. You are the biggest crybaby.

Typ0
03-06-2003, 01:08 PM
No I speak the truth everything out of you is a lie.

Shiny Chicken
03-06-2003, 01:11 PM
you two, stop it... no use arguing anymore...

Typ0
03-06-2003, 01:15 PM
I agree. I never wanted to start an arguement here. I only wanted to speak my peace before I got voted off and couldn't anymore.

Patrick76777
03-06-2003, 01:21 PM
I'm done. I'm ready to play. who are we voting for? has anyone found anything good about them?

Shiny Chicken
03-06-2003, 01:24 PM
We've got nothing... PA and Ihave tried... we've come up with nothing.