PDA

View Full Version : Roy Williams

Hounds
01-21-2007, 10:47 PM
I know this is not Bills news but I think it is very interesting. Roy Williams WR- Detroit is at home in Odessa and told the local TV station "In my opinion hopefully they (Detroit) will take Adrian Peterson at running back I think he can help us out alot and I have two more years in my contract so I don't know I might go to Dallas"

Tatonka
01-21-2007, 11:04 PM
i dont get it.. what is your point? that he may go to dallas in 2 years? and he hopes detroit drafts peterson, even though they have kevin jones?

THATHURMANATOR
01-21-2007, 11:09 PM
Well Kevin Jones has a pretty severe injury doesnt he?

I don't get where this guy is talking about Williams going to Dallas in 2 years though

Hounds
01-21-2007, 11:26 PM
OK Atlanta's head coach talks about his dream job and gets run out of Atlanta. I know I wouldnt want to hear the Lee Evans would like to go play in Green Bay in two years. And yes I think you can read between the lines about Kevin Jones future

Devin
01-22-2007, 12:42 AM
Roy Williams is a selfish idiot, he always has been. Cares more about stats and money then he does winning.

RedEyE
01-22-2007, 02:24 AM
This is digging deep.

Forward_Lateral
01-22-2007, 06:10 AM
Kevin Jones will miss the entire upcoming season.

jamze132
01-22-2007, 06:11 AM
According to the Madden 07' Superstar league, I am a very egotistical player. F them!

DraftBoy
01-22-2007, 07:08 AM
All this shows is that Roy Williams is an idiot

X-Era
01-22-2007, 07:27 AM
I know this is not Bills news but I think it is very interesting. Roy Williams WR- Detroit is at home in Odessa and told the local TV station "In my opinion hopefully they (Detroit) will take Adrian Peterson at running back I think he can help us out alot and I have two more years in my contract so I don't know I might go to Dallas"

Riddle me this?

What would the Jerseys look like if the Cowboys had two Roy Williams?

I have seen things like Ma. Williams for Maurice Williams and then Mi. Williams for Mike Williams when they are on the same team. But what do you do when they have the same first and last names?....middle initial?

Hmmmmm?

BidsJr
01-22-2007, 07:37 AM
Riddle me this?

What would the Jerseys look like if the Cowboys had two Roy Williams?

I have seen things like Ma. Williams for Maurice Williams and then Mi. Williams for Mike Williams when they are on the same team. But what do you do when they have the same first and last names?....middle initial?

Hmmmmm?

O. Williams
D. Williams

Talk0fNewYork
01-22-2007, 08:31 AM
He reminds me of Mcgahee, he talks a lot, and it don't make no ****ing sense!