• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Dear Buffalo Bills,

Dear Buffalo Bills,

As I sit here glowing from last nights New England Patriots loss, I can't help but feel a little empty. Sure the Colts beat Americas "new" Team. Yes Brady sulked and Bellicheck looked like a fat guy who lost his Mesquite BBQ Chips. And Sure the Bruschi faithful are speechless.

So why am I so happy yet so unfulfilled. Rooting for Peyton Manning does make me feel a little like a $3 whore on a Sunday morning, but thats not it either. How long do I have to wait for you... Yes you, to take Tom Brady to brown town. To make Belichoke gameplan against our QB, to make Bruschi look like a little girl playing grab ass in the yard. When will it be it Bills defensive back on the other end of the greatest play in football (a Tom Brady Interception).

I am growing tired of being the Patriots one night stand, things start looking up and we are looking like we might be respected then we get ***** slapped back into next week and people stop calling, instead of being the hot blonde down the street, we become the used jizz rag in the top drawer of the nightstand.

I now challenge you Buffalo Bills, be all you can be. The pieces are in place you have "your guy" at QB. You have the Golden Child in the front office. Now is the time, its not about who you are in the NFL its about who you beat. Go Bills!
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

Re: Dear Buffalo Bills,

Originally posted by MBBedard
    Dear Buffalo Bills,

As I sit here glowing from last nights New England Patriots loss, I can't help but feel a little empty. Sure the Colts beat Americas "new" Team. Yes Brady sulked and Bellicheck looked like a fat guy who lost his Mesquite BBQ Chips. And Sure the Bruschi faithful are speechless.

So why am I so happy yet so unfulfilled. Rooting for Peyton Manning does make me feel a little like a $3 whore on a Sunday morning, but thats not it either. How long do I have to wait for you... Yes you, to take Tom Brady to brown town. To make Belichoke gameplan against our QB, to make Bruschi look like a little girl playing grab ass in the yard. When will it be it Bills defensive back on the other end of the greatest play in football (a Tom Brady Interception).

I am growing tired of being the Patriots one night stand, things start looking up and we are looking like we might be respected then we get ***** slapped back into next week and people stop calling, instead of being the hot blonde down the street, we become the used jizz rag in the top drawer of the nightstand.

I now challenge you Buffalo Bills, be all you can be. The pieces are in place you have "your guy" at QB. You have the Golden Child in the front office. Now is the time, its not about who you are in the NFL its about who you beat. Go Bills!
    Bravo!!!!!!!

I hate being the Kumdumpster!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Re: Dear Buffalo Bills,

Originally posted by MBBedard
      Dear Buffalo Bills,

Amen,

Comment

Working...
      X