PDA

View Full Version : Mike Vick's water bottle is clear of charges.

Kerr
01-22-2007, 09:29 AM
According to Cold Pizza, the substance found in the bottle was not illegal.

ublinkwescore
01-22-2007, 12:23 PM
can you say gratuity???

Night Train
01-22-2007, 12:31 PM
Obviously the bottle didn't have any priors.

ublinkwescore
01-22-2007, 02:04 PM
I smell corruption here.

it's awfully funny that it gave off a smell like that of Hash or weed, and was in a hidden container within the water bottle.

they should have busted him for having suspicious material/fake drugs - I know if you're caught with fake drugs in Cali, it's a criminal offense.

DraftBoy
01-22-2007, 02:17 PM
I smell corruption here.

it's awfully funny that it gave off a smell like that of Hash or weed, and was in a hidden container within the water bottle.

they should have busted him for having suspicious material/fake drugs - I know if you're caught with fake drugs in Cali, it's a criminal offense.

And let the conspiracy theories begin!

OpIv37
01-22-2007, 02:23 PM
I just want to know this: why does he need a water bottle with a secret compartment to carry something that's not illegal?

Something doesn't add up here....

ParanoidAndroid
01-22-2007, 02:25 PM
Obviously the bottle didn't have any priors.

:rofl:

DraftBoy
01-22-2007, 02:37 PM
I just want to know this: why does he need a water bottle with a secret compartment to carry something that's not illegal?

Honestly Ive seen and used those bottles to sneak in alcohol before to school related events. Not defending the pos, but just saying that its not just for drugs.

ublinkwescore
01-22-2007, 03:26 PM

exactly what I was trying to point out.

ublinkwescore
01-22-2007, 03:28 PM
Honestly Ive seen and used those bottles to sneak in alcohol before to school related events. Not defending the pos, but just saying that its not just for drugs.

I think it's really suspicious that it had an odor resembling Marijuana or hash, and they described it as a "particulate substance" (I'm guessing a dried hash or variant of Hash)...

Unless Vick is buying those fake drugs from High Times magazine that you can smoke... I seriously doubt they'll give you a buzz - probably just for the taste, and so your lungs and throat get a little burn from inhaling smoke.