PDA

View Full Version : TIEBREAKER: Most attractive Zoner

shelby
01-22-2007, 05:34 PM
Vote for the most attractive Zoner!
The poll closes tomorrow at 6:30 pm est!

:jig:

mchurchfie
01-22-2007, 07:47 PM
I've never seen Kini so I can't vote for her...sorry Sweety.:pet: I know for sure Val looks good though:naughty:...she has my vote.:wave:

kinigirly
01-22-2007, 07:56 PM
oh this is just plain ridiculous. we're doing tiebreakers for the awards now? i think it should automatically go to valerie out of respect since she's been here alot longer than me. can i concede or something?

BAM
01-22-2007, 08:13 PM
I've never seen Kini so I can't vote for her...sorry Sweety.:pet: I know for sure Val looks good though:naughty:...she has my vote.:wave:
Ditto! How can a chick that nobody has even seen win this category? lol

The_Philster
01-22-2007, 08:14 PM
people have seen her, actually

TacklingDummy
01-22-2007, 08:15 PM
Ditto! How can a chick that nobody has even seen win this category? lol

The magic of talking about her dildo.

BAM
01-22-2007, 08:17 PM
Kini seems like an awesome girl.

I've never met her though so I can't vote for her.

Phil- I didn't realize anybody had met her my bad. Still I bet it's not many!

The_Philster
01-22-2007, 08:19 PM
Kini seems like an awesome girl.

I've never met her though so I can't vote for her.

Phil- I didn't realize anybody had met her my bad. Still I bet it's not many!
most of the New England Zoners have met her..Dozer, MBB, mybills, etc
plus about a handful in Buffalo about a year ago :idunno:

LtBillsFan66
01-22-2007, 08:19 PM
I never met Kini but imagine she's a lot more attractive than Val.

mybills
01-23-2007, 06:42 AM
kini is tall, dark haired, and pretty. And no kini, you can't concede. :snicker:

ticatfan
01-23-2007, 09:22 AM
Most attractive should go to valerie since I have been reading that people voted for kini girl or whatever because some one said she look like someone, no pic on the board should mean disqualification, if this is allowed it is a joke. But it seems mybills has a hidden agenda by not letting KG do the right thing and pull out.

OpIv37
01-23-2007, 09:24 AM
I can't vote for Kini for this one solely because I've never met her or seen a picture of her.

Earthquake Enyart
01-23-2007, 09:26 AM
If you take age into consideration, I guess Val should win.

mybills
01-23-2007, 09:32 AM
Most attractive should go to valerie since I have been reading that people voted for kini girl or whatever because some one said she look like someone, no pic on the board should mean disqualification, if this is allowed it is a joke. But it seems mybills has a hidden agenda by not letting KG do the right thing and pull out.
LMAO!!! A "hidden agenda? What the hell are you talking about? :rofl:

ticatfan
01-23-2007, 09:35 AM
LMAO!!! A "hidden agenda? What the hell are you talking about? :rofl:Then let the other one quit and give it to valerie, you can not have a vote like this when nobody knows what she looks like. Nice bush league awards.

ticatfan
01-23-2007, 09:39 AM
people have seen her, actuallyOh come on phil ,you stalked valerie for how many years and now you are against her. Not nice.

mybills
01-23-2007, 10:12 AM
Then let the other one quit and give it to valerie, you can not have a vote like this when nobody knows what she looks like. Nice bush league awards.
put down the paranoia pills. I have no control over whether she quits or not. :dizzy:

Besides, Valerie is winning by a lot.

THATHURMANATOR
01-23-2007, 10:17 AM
oh this is just plain ridiculous. we're doing tiebreakers for the awards now? i think it should automatically go to valerie out of respect since she's been here alot longer than me. can i concede or something?
It has nothing about who has been here longer. The main point is that barely anyone even knows what you look like and I know Valerie is a sexy *****.

OpIv37
01-23-2007, 10:17 AM

if your dad had done the right thing and pulled out, we wouldn't have to be reading this crap right now.

j/k man- sorry, it was too easy.

LtBillsFan66
01-23-2007, 10:39 AM
Oh come on phil ,you stalked valerie for how many years and now you are against her. Not nice.
Stalking is a crime.

mchurchfie
01-23-2007, 01:53 PM
Stalking is a crime.
Stalking is merely admiration from afar according to some people.:ill:

mybills
01-23-2007, 01:58 PM
Where's Judge Judy? She better be here when Phil sees this.

The_Philster
01-23-2007, 02:50 PM
Where's Judge Judy? She better be here when Phil sees this.
I've already negged ticat and reported the post...I've never committed a crime as heinous as the one he accused me of and I'll sue his ass if he keeps it up. People are just too incredibly stupid to think with their brains rather than their dicks.

Anyway, I never said I was against her in any post....I merely pointed out that some people have met kini

Valerie
01-23-2007, 02:55 PM
OMFG! You reported Ticat's post? :down:

And here we go again with the lawsuits. :rolleyes:

The_Philster
OMFG! You reported Ticat's post? :down:

And here we go again with the lawsuits. :rolleyes:
he violated the TOS by attacking me with a criminal accusation...so yes, I reported it...there was no call for it

Earthquake Enyart
I reported Phil's posts.

I'm tired of all these threats.

shelby
01-23-2007, 02:57 PM
Argh...this thread is closed...you people are :curse:ing amazing.:rolleyes:

Congratulations, Valerie!