X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Another look at Marshawn Lynch

I know this website has been posted on a different thread somewhere, but look at the two year highlights on this site.

I don't know who we will grab first in the draft. A lot depends on FA and what hapens with Willis. If we lose Willis, we seriously have to look at Lynch. He is a hell of a runner. He runs with a pissed off attitude...like he's running for his life. I like it!

Maybe us Zoners should start a thread with good highlights we can find on some of the better talent in the draft this year...anyone up for it?
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Re: Another look at Marshawn Lynch

I like Marshawn Lynch. Most likely if he gets drafted than Willis is gone! Now that I've been thinking about it nothing will happen on Willis until after the draft.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
      My battery is low and it's getting dark.
      • Apr 2004

Comment

• evol4276
        • Oct 2005

its official. i want this guy.

Comment

• jpdex12
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
          I like Marshawn Lynch. Most likely if he gets drafted than Willis is gone! Now that I've been thinking about it nothing will happen on Willis until after the draft.
          I would assume that Marv and company have some idea ass to what will play out with the whole Willis issue right now. We'll just have to wait and see who we draft. It's hard to say if we will know before the draft if Willis is a goner or not. Lots of jaws will drop if we draft a RB in round 1 or 2. I'd say Fairchild would be looking for a Faulk style back if this happens. If Lynch is on the board when we pick and we choose a different player, we'll know Willis is staying for now...
          Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• jamze132
            Don’t hate…
            • Jun 2003

I would like to have any RB who can hit the hole, catch the football, and block someone who is trying to kill the QB. Hopefully, we can find those characteristics in one guy.

Comment

• acattack15
              • Jan 2007

Marshawn Lynch is the perfect guy for the bills i believe. Look at those highlight video, hes awesome. He runs like a mad man!! Hes the hole package, hard runner, good reciever, blocks, hard nose,... hes got it all. I hop Marv see this too in him.

I would love if the bills drafted this guys!
              With the 12th Pick in the 2007 NFL Draft the Buffalo Bills select: Marshawn Lynch RB California
              -The future Pro Bowl RB of the NFL-

http://calbears.cstv.com/sports/marshawn/

Comment

• Kenny
                • Aug 2004

Though I certainly wouldnt mind picking this guy up, -I only want to go RB in round1 if we sign a guy like Briggs or Adalius Thomas through FA first.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                  • Mar 2005

If Wilson doesn't let Marv loose during FA this team is as good as gone. March 3rd will tell us alot. If nobody of any signifigance gets signed I won't care who we draft. This is a big off season for us. I'm expecting nothing less than a deep playoff run!!

Comment

Working...
                  X