As long as we're mocking out the Pats...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

As long as we're mocking out the Pats...

Why does Belichick always dress like a homeless sack of ****? I mean, guys wear suits ... or at least some descent slacks and a ****! What is he doing wearing a cut off sweat shirt and wind pants??

Carry on.
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

• texasphinsfan
    • Mar 2004

Re: As long as we're mocking out the Pats...

my beef is not so much that he dresses like that, but the fact that guys like Nolan and Del Rio had to lobby the NFL to "let" them wear suits....

I mean, i can't believe they had to lobby the league to wear suits, yet Belichick is allowed to look like a Jedi with a drinking problem.

but, se la vie i guess....

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by texasphinsfan

yet Belichick is allowed to look like a Jedi with a drinking problem.
      Lol, obi one for the road kenobi type.

Comment

• Ingtar33
        Dances With Buffaloes
        • Sep 2002

my beef is not so much that he dresses like that, but the fact that guys like Nolan and Del Rio had to lobby the NFL to "let" them wear suits....

I mean, i can't believe they had to lobby the league to wear suits, yet Belichick is allowed to look like a Jedi with a drinking problem.

I can't believe im going to say this... but this fin fan just wrote the perfect forum post.

I agree with this 100%
        My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Meathead
          Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
          • Jul 2002

i guess he thinks hes the john forbes nash of the nfl
          One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
            The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
            • Feb 2005

yet Belichick is allowed to look like a Jedi with a drinking problem.

Now THAT is a classic line. One for the man-law table!
            In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• jamze132
              Don’t hate…
              • Jun 2003

This guy rocks! the only thing wrong with Tex, is the fact that he is a Dolphins fan!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Ingtar33
                I can't believe im going to say this... but this fin fan just wrote the perfect forum post.

I agree with this 100%

Sacrilage!

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by casdhf
                  Why does Belichick always dress like a homeless sack of ****? I mean, guys wear suits ... or at least some descent slacks and a ****! What is he doing wearing a cut off sweat shirt and wind pants??

Carry on.
                  It's worse when you look under the hoody!
                  Attached Files
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

I don't understand that, either, since that's all coaches ever wore in the 60's & 70's.
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                      • Jul 2003

What so hard to understand? The league makes people on the sideline wear only NFL officially licensed logo apparrel because they sell the stuff, and thus make money on it.

They don't sell suits. If they did, they would let the coaches wear them.

However, I agree it is somewhat curious (and embarrassing) for Belichick to dress like a bum on the street. You would think he could get something nicer in the Pro Shop, right out in the parking lot. I'm sure he could even get an employee discount.

That said, I can't say I care very much. It isn't like his wearing a suit the other day would make the difference in beating the Colts. All I really care about, as a fan, is winning. I don't care if he strolls the sidelines in a dress, as long as they win.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                        • Mar 2005

Bellichek isn't getting too much love from the media. Basically saying that Brady is a class act and that the coach could learn a thing or two.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                          Bellichek isn't getting too much love from the media. Basically saying that Brady is a class act and that the coach could learn a thing or two.
                          A large part of that is his own doing. Belichick doesn't care what anyone things, and almost seems to revel in doing it differently. He won't even comment on the extra stuff.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

I always thought that suits on the sidelines looks odd. These guys are football coaches- they spend their days trying to figure out how their group of angry, gorilla-sized men can defeat another group of angy, gorilla-sized men. Game day is a battle and they're the general. They shouldn't dress like they're about to deliver a PowerPoint presentation in a board room somewhere. I don't want to see Jack Del Rio pacing the sidelines dressed like he's about to make a joke about Fred Taylor having a case of the Mondays.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

How bout a comprimise.. no stains or cut offs. Wear the entire hoody, and it must be clean.

Comment

Working...
                              X