PDA

View Full Version : As long as we're mocking out the Pats...

casdhf
01-23-2007, 03:35 PM
Why does Belichick always dress like a homeless sack of ****? I mean, guys wear suits ... or at least some descent slacks and a ****! What is he doing wearing a cut off sweat shirt and wind pants??

Carry on.

texasphinsfan
01-23-2007, 03:47 PM
my beef is not so much that he dresses like that, but the fact that guys like Nolan and Del Rio had to lobby the NFL to "let" them wear suits....

I mean, i can't believe they had to lobby the league to wear suits, yet Belichick is allowed to look like a Jedi with a drinking problem.

but, se la vie i guess....

Mitchy moo
01-23-2007, 03:53 PM
yet Belichick is allowed to look like a Jedi with a drinking problem.

Lol, obi one for the road kenobi type.:respect:

Ingtar33
01-23-2007, 08:43 PM
my beef is not so much that he dresses like that, but the fact that guys like Nolan and Del Rio had to lobby the NFL to "let" them wear suits....

I mean, i can't believe they had to lobby the league to wear suits, yet Belichick is allowed to look like a Jedi with a drinking problem.

I can't believe im going to say this... but this fin fan just wrote the perfect forum post.

I agree with this 100%

Meathead
01-23-2007, 08:54 PM
i guess he thinks hes the john forbes nash of the nfl

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-23-2007, 10:35 PM
yet Belichick is allowed to look like a Jedi with a drinking problem.

Now THAT is a classic line. One for the man-law table!

jamze132
01-24-2007, 06:42 AM

This guy rocks! the only thing wrong with Tex, is the fact that he is a Dolphins fan! :dance: :respect:

Mitchy moo
01-24-2007, 07:02 AM
I can't believe im going to say this... but this fin fan just wrote the perfect forum post.

I agree with this 100%

Sacrilage!

http://www.twoheartsdesign.com/images/clipart/catholic/cross/images/cross1.jpg

mybills
01-24-2007, 07:12 AM
Why does Belichick always dress like a homeless sack of ****? I mean, guys wear suits ... or at least some descent slacks and a ****! What is he doing wearing a cut off sweat shirt and wind pants??

Carry on.
It's worse when you look under the hoody! :eek:

mybills
01-24-2007, 07:14 AM

I don't understand that, either, since that's all coaches ever wore in the 60's & 70's. :idunno:

Ickybaluky
01-24-2007, 07:27 AM
What so hard to understand? The league makes people on the sideline wear only NFL officially licensed logo apparrel because they sell the stuff, and thus make money on it.

They don't sell suits. If they did, they would let the coaches wear them.

However, I agree it is somewhat curious (and embarrassing) for Belichick to dress like a bum on the street. You would think he could get something nicer in the Pro Shop, right out in the parking lot. I'm sure he could even get an employee discount.

That said, I can't say I care very much. It isn't like his wearing a suit the other day would make the difference in beating the Colts. All I really care about, as a fan, is winning. I don't care if he strolls the sidelines in a dress, as long as they win.

HHURRICANE
01-24-2007, 07:47 AM
Bellichek isn't getting too much love from the media. Basically saying that Brady is a class act and that the coach could learn a thing or two.

Ickybaluky
01-24-2007, 07:50 AM
Bellichek isn't getting too much love from the media. Basically saying that Brady is a class act and that the coach could learn a thing or two.

A large part of that is his own doing. Belichick doesn't care what anyone things, and almost seems to revel in doing it differently. He won't even comment on the extra stuff.

OpIv37
01-24-2007, 08:44 AM
I always thought that suits on the sidelines looks odd. These guys are football coaches- they spend their days trying to figure out how their group of angry, gorilla-sized men can defeat another group of angy, gorilla-sized men. Game day is a battle and they're the general. They shouldn't dress like they're about to deliver a PowerPoint presentation in a board room somewhere. I don't want to see Jack Del Rio pacing the sidelines dressed like he's about to make a joke about Fred Taylor having a case of the Mondays.

mybills
01-24-2007, 08:46 AM
How bout a comprimise.. no stains or cut offs. Wear the entire hoody, and it must be clean.

Mitchy moo
01-24-2007, 09:38 AM
I say we force all the coaches to go back to the tom landry I am ready to look professional and work days, sell NFL gear off the players.

P.S. That includes the hat as well!

http://www.sportingnews.com/archives/landry/i/landry.jpg

texasphinsfan
01-24-2007, 01:46 PM
This guy rocks! the only thing wrong with Tex, is the fact that he is a Dolphins fan! :dance: :respect:
hey, i'm a general football fan! i appreciate talent and players on all teams.

i just happen to root for the fins. :D

texasphinsfan
01-24-2007, 01:49 PM
I always thought that suits on the sidelines looks odd. These guys are football coaches- they spend their days trying to figure out how their group of angry, gorilla-sized men can defeat another group of angy, gorilla-sized men. Game day is a battle and they're the general. They shouldn't dress like they're about to deliver a PowerPoint presentation in a board room somewhere. I don't want to see Jack Del Rio pacing the sidelines dressed like he's about to make a joke about Fred Taylor having a case of the Mondays.

FWIW i don't think suits should be mandatory... i just think that the coaches shouldn't have to beg to wear them.

make a rule: either wear a suit, or un-molested official NFL gear. (and by un-molested i mean don't cut off the sleeves! if you're hot, DON'T wear a sweatshirt.)

DynaPaul
01-24-2007, 04:28 PM
What so hard to understand? The league makes people on the sideline wear only NFL officially licensed logo apparrel because they sell the stuff, and thus make money on it.

They should be allowed to wear suits that are muted team's colors with a small logo on the breast.

RedEyE
01-24-2007, 04:34 PM
The guy doesn't have to wear a suit, but at the very least he could look presentable. At least change hoodies every other game. Preferably one without rips, tears ,and unexplainable crusty, white stains that have been personally autographed by Tom Bady.

jamze132
01-25-2007, 04:24 AM
hey, i'm a general football fan! i appreciate talent and players on all teams.

i just happen to root for the fins. :D
It's ok, it's not your fault. We can talk about it sometime if you like?