PDA

View Full Version : Here's a pea brain mock

TigerJ
01-23-2007, 03:51 PM
Fantasy Football Extreme has the Bills taking with their first round pick, get this, a safety, Reggie Nelson of Florida.

http://www.fantasyfootballxtreme.com/profiles_college/nfldraft_fantasyfootball.php

I think a chimpanzee with darts and a draft board could do a better job than these bozos.

Forward_Lateral
01-23-2007, 03:54 PM
I sometimes wonder if some of these "experts" even watch football.

RockStar36
01-23-2007, 03:54 PM
Michael Bush - RB - To the Titans

I thought they had Travis Henry and LenDale White.

trapezeus
01-23-2007, 04:02 PM
there was another site that had the bills taking a QB...and a no name guy at that. this further gives me comfort in saying, "don't listen to mock drafts, don't do mock drafts, just wait and see, because that's how it seems to be done with NFL GM's"

Night Train
01-23-2007, 04:36 PM
I think a chimpanzee with darts and a draft board could do a better job than these bozos.

:rofl:

I hear you TigerJ. Some of those mock drafts out there are HORRID !

patmoran2006
01-23-2007, 04:41 PM
These guys make Ice look like Bob Costas.

kernowboy
01-23-2007, 04:43 PM
and the Colts take Meacham with Stokey, Wayne and Harrison if I'm not mistaken.

Just playing spin the bottle I reckon

Mudflap1
01-23-2007, 06:57 PM
Agree that it sounds dumb, but how many of us were stunned, pissed, and called out Mike Mayock the day before the draft because he predicted we would take Donte Whitner? Seemed pretty crazy then...

Jon

Devin
01-23-2007, 07:01 PM
They also have Levi Brown going to both Denver and Philly. Yes folks, hes that good......hes so good he will get drafted twice in the first round.

Eat your heart out Brick.

Saratoga Slim
01-23-2007, 09:37 PM
They also have Levi Brown going to both Denver and Philly. Yes folks, hes that good......hes so good he will get drafted twice in the first round.

Eat your heart out Brick.

Talk about thinking outside the box--that's just plain smart drafting by Philly. If there's a guy you want, why let the fact that someone else already drafted him stand in your way. You've got to go for it.

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-23-2007, 10:35 PM
Would you expect anything more from a web site named Fantasy Football Xtreme?

Devin
01-24-2007, 12:53 AM
Talk about thinking outside the box--that's just plain smart drafting by Philly. If there's a guy you want, why let the fact that someone else already drafted him stand in your way. You've got to go for it.

:roflmao:

jamze132
01-24-2007, 06:37 AM
This mock probably came from two little 10 year old cyber-nerds playing star wars and got tired of trying to make a pink light sabre.

Statman
01-24-2007, 07:41 AM
The same argument could be made for Tom Modrak and John Guy in our organization.

Billsrock4life
01-24-2007, 09:44 AM
:rofl: this guy should work for ESPN.

Aero II
01-24-2007, 12:20 PM
Picking Nelson might not be such a bad pick. What if they listed him as a DB and not a safety? I've seen Nelson play many times for the Gators and he is great. I'd love to see him move to Corner. He is more than capable of playing CB and could support the run-D as well.

TigerJ
01-24-2007, 01:01 PM
The same argument could be made for Tom Modrak and John Guy in our organization.

So that's how Buffalo managed to get three fulltime starters, two partial year starters, and two more contributors (one of whom could start next year) out of the last draft class. Just imagine what they could have done with a real talent evaluator helping out in the draft. Seven for seven is so ordinary.

TigerJ
01-24-2007, 01:06 PM
Picking Nelson might not be such a bad pick. What if they listed him as a DB and not a safety? I've seen Nelson play many times for the Gators and he is great. I'd love to see him move to Corner. He is more than capable of playing CB and could support the run-D as well.

I've watched the Gators a couple times but never singled out their safety to watch. What you say is possible. Safety and CB do require a somewhat different skill set, so to make that determination someone would have to work him out with that in mind. There are several first round rated CBs and I not heard anyone discuss a potential position switch for him. It's also theoretically possible for the Bills to switch Whitner to corner. He's got ample speed and does have coverage skills. I really don't expect either of those scenarios though.

jamze132
01-25-2007, 07:43 AM
:rofl: this guy should work for ESPN.
Kiper made this mock!