According to nfldraftcountdown.com the Bills have not looked....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

According to nfldraftcountdown.com the Bills have not looked....

at one player at Senior Bowl practices!!!!http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/fea...s/obs/123.html
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

Re: According to nfldraftcountdown.com the Bills have not looked....

I rather suspect that Wrights listing is incomplete. There are 32 NFL teams and he only lists 20 teams. It may be that the 12 teams he hasn't listed just aren't going around blabbing about who they have a particular interest in.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
      !?!?!?!?!?
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by TigerJ
      I rather suspect that Wrights listing is incomplete. There are 32 NFL teams and he only lists 20 teams. It may be that the 12 teams he hasn't listed just aren't going around blabbing about who they have a particular interest in.
      well yesterday he only had a couple teams on the list

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Aug 2004

Considering that Chris Brown has been reporting on the Senior Bowl in his blog on BB.com, I would have to believe that he is there with members of the Bills' staff. I'm sure that they are looking at people, but may not have had meetings with the guys that they are interested in or are not talking about who they are looking at.

Buffalo is not a team that a lot of guys who aren't interested in the Bills wil pay a lot of attention to or have a lot of personal contacts in the organization that they talk with, so I wouldn't read too much into the fact that this guy hasn't got any information on who they may be looing at.
        Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
          at one player at Senior Bowl practices!!!!http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/fea...s/obs/123.html
          I saw Marv there....I am sure he looked at one player minimum

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Any idea who he looked at?
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• LtFinFan66
              • Mar 2005

I was being a smart ass of course. I have no clue but if he looked towards the field, he had to have looked at one guy

Comment

• Night Train
                Retired - On Several Levels
                • Jul 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                Any idea who he looked at?
                The Coffee vendor.

I hardly worry about what Scott Wright has to say. He has a nice website but is a hack in reporting and talent evaluation.

I'll wait for my Ourlads ( actual veteran scouts ) Guide in April and use my own eyes to watch these practices on the NFL Network. I already noticed drastic differences in some of the reports on certain players. WR Bowe of LSU dropped several easy passes yesterday, with the camera rolling. Yet a couple reports today state how great he looked ??? Another said OG Blalock didn't look good against a certain DE in drills. That wasn't Blalock but another OL. Blalock couldn't be beat in the drills. Just bad reporting.

Lots of misinformation out there. I trust the eyes of Modrak and his scouts are all over these practices. Plus don't forget, the 1st 4 players the Bills drafted last year were Junior eligibles and not in any all-star games. Marv likes the young guys with upside.
                Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
                X