• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Attention Zoners

It's that time of the year where we don't really have much to talk about outside of speculation. Speculating about the draft, speculating about what went wrong and speculating about what could have been.

We can, and will, get on each others nerves over the next few months. Before posting a rebuttal to what you may preceive as an assinine thought, take a moment, relax and think before you post.

If you see a thread about say RB's, don't interject an opinion about another position, keep the threads on topic.

If a particular poster gets under your skin, put them on ignore. If you see repeated attempts to flame or incite riots, please report them immediately to the staff.

Please remember that abusing of the thread reporting system is also a TOS violation and a waste of our time, so be sure the thread or post you are going report is worth us to look at. If it's a waste of time we will tell you so. We have a great support staff here who work very hard trying to keep this community happy.

It's going to be a long off season and we have just over 10 weeks until the draft. Let's try to behave and keep this in mind:

1: Think before you post
    2: Do NOT post purely in incite riots
    3: Do NOT become the next ICE

Thank you,

Bills Zone Staff
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Working...
X