• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Maybe T.O. wasn't as big a baby as we thought he was in Philly

Mcnabb is showing a side we have never seen and obviously other teammates never mentioned. T.O. called him out and got ran out, maybe he wasn't to far from wrong:

It’s hard to go from hero to jerk in one news cycle, but McNabb may have pulled it off.

It’s too bad Terrell Owens isn’t still an Eagle. If he were, at least we’d have someone to blame for the storm clouds once again gathering over that city and that franchise. But unless Donovan McCrabb — I mean McNabb — is channeling T.O., this one is all on the team’s injured quarterback.

• DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: Maybe T.O. wasn't as big a baby as we thought he was in Philly

What a whiny little punk
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• mikemac2001
      is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
      • Mar 2003

i dont see the problem, he has done everything for that team except win the SB what if kelly was hurt in playoffs and didnt let him go to an away game, how do you think he would feel. If it was me it would hurt.

MUCK
      FIAMI

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by mikemac2001
        i dont see the problem, he has done everything for that team except win the SB what if kelly was hurt in playoffs and didnt let him go to an away game, how do you think he would feel. If it was me it would hurt.
        Did this need to get brought up to the press or the team that set the rules?? From the article:

But talking about it isn’t. That’s what causes T.O.’s problems — talking about his feelings. In sports, you use disappointment and slights — real or imagined — as psychic fuel to drive yourself to prove the s.o.b.’s wrong. But you don’t make them public issues, because when you do, you put yourself ahead of the team.

Comment

• Jeff1220
          H to the 12:20
          • Jul 2002

I didn't know McNabb even brought this to the media until this article and, to be honest, this article doesn't even have any McNabb quotes to support his overall thesis. This is a reporter trying to make news where there is none.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

I'll make this easy for everyone. Most of TO's team mates like him. Even in Philly there were plnety of players that didn't want to see him go. TO has a giant ego. Guess what? So does McNabb? McNabb has gotten more benefit of the doubt cards than anyone.

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jeff1220
              I didn't know McNabb even brought this to the media until this article and, to be honest, this article doesn't even have any McNabb quotes to support his overall thesis. This is a reporter trying to make news where there is none.
              That's what it sounds like
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• B-DON
                hi
                • Mar 2004

um what is the problem here? i was trying to find something wrong with what mcnabb said but could not find a thing

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by B-DON
                  um what is the problem here? i was trying to find something wrong with what mcnabb said but could not find a thing
                  the alleged fact that he complained to the media...if in fact he did, he should've known better. That kind of stuff should be kept in-house
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• DynaPaul
                    • Sep 2003

What does it matter? Garcia is testing the free market anyways.

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DevilPaul
                      What does it matter? Garcia is testing the free market anyways.
                      Last I heard (just a few days ago on Total Access) he wanted to stay in Philly

Comment

• DynaPaul
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
                        Last I heard (just a few days ago on Total Access) he wanted to stay in Philly
                        He said today in the news that he wants to see what free agency has for him.

Comment

• gil
                          • Mar 2005

I know it's the off-season and all, but this is weak - the guy hasn't said one thing publicly, where's the story?

Comment

• B-DON
                            hi
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by gilbert23b
                            I know it's the off-season and all, but this is weak - the guy hasn't said one thing publicly, where's the story?

Thank You!!! This is the weakest excuse for a story i have ever seen. get off the guys back. There cant honestly be one guy on this board who woud take garcia over McNabb. End of Story. McNabb has class and has earned the right in this league to say what ever the hell he wants. I was expectin much worse when i began to read the sotry.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                              Roways rooking ahread!
                              • Sep 2005

Well Mcnabb usually shuts his mouth, at least never gets caught talking anyways. I personally think he maybe the backstabber that T.O. said he was, which means T.O was right. T.O. being wronged for real is a story in itself.

Comment

Working...
                              X