PDA

View Full Version : AFC pro bowl qb spot up for grabs

Kerr
01-24-2007, 11:48 AM
Philip Rivers will be missing his first pro bowl due to a foot injury. Who's next in line? Who do you think it worthy enough to take his spot?

BillsNick
01-24-2007, 11:57 AM
JP Losman

Mr. Miyagi
01-24-2007, 11:59 AM
They'll automatically put in Brady.

RockStar36
01-24-2007, 12:01 PM
Because he deserves it....

Although I'd literally **** myself if they put JP in. His passer rating was near tops in the AFC.

Carlton Bailey
01-24-2007, 12:25 PM
Brady would probably skip it. Could we see JP?? That would be awesome, after all the **** ESPN has given him.

OpIv37
01-24-2007, 12:34 PM
well, apparently Indy has this QB that's pretty good. He may get the spot over Losman.

THATHURMANATOR
01-24-2007, 12:42 PM
Manning is OK but We are talking about JP here man!

Saratoga Slim
01-24-2007, 12:48 PM
manning is already in isn't he?

TigerJ
01-24-2007, 12:53 PM
I would assume alternates to the starter have already been named. When a new starter is named from the current list of alternates (there are probably a couple of them) a new alternate will probably be named. The new alternate would not start however.

R. Rich
01-24-2007, 12:57 PM
well, apparently Indy has this QB that's pretty good. He may get the spot over Losman.

Jim Sorgi? Nah.

Mr. Miyagi
01-24-2007, 12:57 PM
Manning is already in, as usual. The other one is Palmer.

Mahdi
01-24-2007, 01:01 PM
Its going to be Brady and I think that is the right pick..... the guy had no recievers to start the year and he turns Caldwell and Gaffney into solid WRs ..... that was impressive.

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-24-2007, 01:23 PM
It will definitely be Tom Brady. If he backs I would say Chad Pennington.

madness
01-24-2007, 01:23 PM
Its going to be Brady and I think that is the right pick..... the guy had no recievers to start the year and he turns Caldwell and Gaffney into solid WRs ..... that was impressive.

I agree it's going to be Brady also. Half the media had him considered as a Pro Bowl snub. :ill:

Jeff1220
01-24-2007, 01:32 PM
If not Brady, then who? Pennington?

Gunzlingr
01-24-2007, 01:41 PM
They will put Vince Young in there to be the AFC's Michael Vick.

ublinkwescore
01-24-2007, 03:03 PM
The NFL is gay...

Speaking of JP Losman getting some love...

Last night, I was working with a Bears fan, so I said "So you're a bears fan huh? - I used to play street football with Bernard on Tokay Circle in Winton."

He's all there like - "Yeah, Bernard is freakin' fast, you don't see him get caught from behind too often" - I was all there, His brother Tony is even faster, but he could never catch" then he goes on to say - I think you guys could have the best QB in Losman to come out of that 03 class - I wouldn't be surprised to see him be the top QB in the AFC for quite a few years in a row - Give him enough time for Evans to get 40 yards downfield, and no one's stopping that O - anyone doubting that hasn't paid any attention to the Bills this year."

BILLSROCK1212
01-24-2007, 03:10 PM
The NFL is gay...

Speaking of JP Losman getting some love...

Last night, I was working with a Bears fan, so I said "So you're a bears fan huh? - I used to play street football with Bernard on Tokay Circle in Winton."

He's all there like - "Yeah, Bernard is freakin' fast, you don't see him get caught from behind too often" - I was all there, His brother Tony is even faster, but he could never catch" then he goes on to say - I think you guys could have the best QB in Losman to come out of that 03 class - I wouldn't be surprised to see him be the top QB in the AFC for quite a few years in a row - Give him enough time for Evans to get 40 yards downfield, and no one's stopping that O - anyone doubting that hasn't paid any attention to the Bills this year."yea after the season i have heard many people begin to talk highly of Losman

jamze132
01-25-2007, 07:37 AM
yea after the season i have heard many people begin to talk highly of Losman
And rightly so. Overall, he had a pretty good season.

Bill Brasky
01-25-2007, 11:20 AM
Philip Rivers will be missing his first pro bowl due to a foot injury. Who's next in line? Who do you think it worthy enough to take his spot?

i think they should let tony romo play for both the NFC and AFC. i mean, he is without question the best QB ever to play, he can surely handle this task. just ask espn. i've heard they talk about him all the time in between their constant rim-jobbing of TO and parcells.