• Show
Clear All
  • JPFBillsFan
    • Jan 2006

2007 Bills strategy starts with...

Out with the OLD WILLIS
    In with the NEW WILLIS
    Patrick that is.........

Already people talking about how he has impressed more than D Ryans (Texans) and he is Ryans was very good this year....

If Brady Quinn is there at 12 I say we trade back to 16 with Carolina for something useful and draft Willis at 16.

Thoughts
  • ParanoidAndroid
    My battery is low and it's getting dark.
    • Apr 2004

Re: 2007 Bills strategy starts with...

Carolina drafts at #14. They know we aren't taking Quinn and STL isn't about to take Quinn either.
    It's difficult to speculate trades at this early stage, but I'm pretty sure that one is a no-go.
    Last edited by ParanoidAndroid; 01-24-2007, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

YOu lost me when you suggested Brady Quinn may be there at #12.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by JPFBillsFan
        Out with the OLD WILLIS
        In with the NEW WILLIS
        Patrick that is.........

Already people talking about how he has impressed more than D Ryans (Texans) and he is Ryans was very good this year....

If Brady Quinn is there at 12 I say we trade back to 16 with Carolina for something useful and draft Willis at 16.

Thoughts
        Quinn won't be on the board at # 5, let alone # 12, and Carolina needs a MLB as badly as we do with Dan Morgan's questionable health and no Witherspoon.

If the Bills decide that Okoye is too small or fill their need for a 1-gap DT through free agency, Willis may very well be the pick at # 12. Then, it all depends on whether they choose to draft a MLB or move Crowell to MLB and draft a play-making OLB and, if they decide to draft a MLB, how they feel about Willis' background and personality in comparison to Posluzny's (if they decide to add an OLB instead, the pick could be Timmons from Fla. St.). I don't know enough about Willis to say how he stacks up in the intangibles against Posluzny--Posluzny is definitely a Marv Levy kind of guy, but Willis seems to be more suited physically to what the Bills seem to want in a MLB.
        Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

To be honest, I would be suprised if Willis McGahee isn't our featue back next year.

Comment

Working...
          X