• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

SI.com Mock draft

Has the Bills taking CB Leon Hall with the #12 pick.

12 CB Leon Hall Michigan Sr. 5-11 195
    We'll go straight need pick here, giving the Bills the draft's top-rated cornerback in anticipation of them losing Nate Clements in free agency. Hall is a proven performer.
    He also goes with the Raiders taking Russell at #1.
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: SI.com Mock draft

Pass on Hall, he got smoked twice on national TV by Ted Ginn and Dwayne Jarrett
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

I REALLY dont think LEvy drafted McCargo and Youboty on day one with the expectation of them being first year pro bowlers.. We invested a lot into them and im SURE we're going to develop them as starters..

So I REALLY dont see us taking a corner or a DT in the first round this year. We will probably address both spots in either FA or later in the draft, but I just cant see us going those spots in round one.

The only spot I dont see us being able to strengthen in FA at all is RB, the crop sucks and Willis is in his last year.. If Lynch is there at 12 I really see him being the pick.

If not, I could see us going WR or LB or possibly trading down a bit and taking an OL..

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

IM also still hell bent on Losman getting a better TE than Robert Royal.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
          I REALLY dont think LEvy drafted McCargo and Youboty on day one with the expectation of them being first year pro bowlers.. We invested a lot into them and im SURE we're going to develop them as starters..

So I REALLY dont see us taking a corner or a DT in the first round this year. We will probably address both spots in either FA or later in the draft, but I just cant see us going those spots in round one.

The only spot I dont see us being able to strengthen in FA at all is RB, the crop sucks and Willis is in his last year.. If Lynch is there at 12 I really see him being the pick.

If not, I could see us going WR or LB or possibly trading down a bit and taking an OL..
          I'm hoping you're wrong about Levy and just think that way because of Tom Donahoe spending 5 years without ever admitting a mistake. We need help at DT and CB, so if someone is there who can be an immediate contributor, I hope Marv pulls the trigger.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

Immediate help as in FA-- Yes
            Round one of the draft?- No.. It makes his draft picks last year look bad then.

Comment

My concern about Lynch that in a poor RB class, he may be overvalued

At WR, with so much money invested and Fairchild never having the biggest WRs then we may go with what we have

At CB, I think they want to see what Youboty is really made of but may use a R4 to pick someone up, who may eventually be a nickel

At DT, I agree that we may look for a 1-tackle only.

Assuming we cannot get our needs in FA they I would like a draft of

R1 - trade down, LB, look at Timmons, Willis, Posluzny. I'd prefer the latter but would be happy with any of them
              R2 - a TE, Miller likely will be gone but Greg Olsen may be around. With Shelton gone a 2 TE set would look good
              R3a - a NT, someone Paul Soliai, or if he slides Justin Harrell, maybe the Cavs NT Keenan Carter to rotate with Kyle Williams
              R3b - the extra pick from the R1 trade, which could equate to someone like Mike Jones on the OL to compete with Merz if we cannot pick up anyone in FA.

Not spectacular but a solid draft

Comment

• ICE74129
                Legendary Zoner
                • Feb 2005

I stick with ILB or RB in round one as what the bills will pick.

Comment

• RockStar36
                  Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                  • Sep 2004

I know I've been against it, but if Lynch is available at 12 it would be difficult to pass on him.

D & S Sports

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

Lynch.. or Jarrett

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

that's what I'm saying- I hope Marv makes the right picks for the team instead of the ones that won't make him look bad- that's the kind of garbage TD pulled.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

Whitner, Simpson and Williams provided immediate help. None of the picks were busts ... Ellison and Pennington contributed - Youboty, McCargo and Merz all did ok in often limited playing time and retain considerable upside and despite the calls for a RT and his very slow progress, I think Butler with bulk could come good, maybe even moving Pennington to RG

A draft of similar quality in 2007 will leave this fan happy

Comment

• evol4276
                          • Oct 2005

i really want lynch.... i hate to say it but its true..

Comment

Lynch is in danger of getting excessively overhyped due to the acute lack of depth in the RB class this year

Comment

• Philagape
                              WIN NOW
                              • Jul 2002

"NO RUNNING BACKS IN THE FIRST ROUND ... EVVEERRRRRRR!!!!"
                              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                              2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X