Our old friend Wade Phillips gets his interview w/ the boys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Our old friend Wade Phillips gets his interview w/ the boys...

IRVING, Texas (AP) -- San Diego defensive coordinator Wade Phillips interviewed Friday with the Dallas Cowboys about replacing retired head coach Bill Parcells. Phillips, the former head coach at Denver and Buffalo who also had interim stints in New Orleans and Atlanta, said he had a "very encompassing talk" with Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones. Phillips has a 48-39 coaching record.

Re: Our old friend Wade Phillips gets his interview w/ the boys...

Good luck to him.

I think one of our mistakes was moving on from Mr Phillips. Comapred to the subsequent Mr Williams and Mr Mularky, his time as head coach after following such a legend as Marv can only be viewed in a positive light.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Re: Our old friend Wade Phillips gets his interview w/ the boys...

Originally posted by kernowboy
      Good luck to him.

I think one of our mistakes was moving on from Mr Phillips. Comapred to the subsequent Mr Williams and Mr Mularky, his time as head coach after following such a legend as Marv can only be viewed in a positive light.
      I agree. However, the headset thing was assinine and he blew a bunch of stuff because of it. I think he has good HC ability but I think Dallas is a big mistake for him. He keeps picking places where he's doomed to fail. If you think following Marv is bad try follwing Parcells.

Comment

Working...
      X