PDA

View Full Version : WIn or Lose, does Peyton go to Hawaii and play for Belichek?

alohabillsfan
01-28-2007, 06:58 PM
It really is interesting to think about, if you all scene the end of the championship game where BB walked right past peyton and did not even shake his hand or nothing... Anyways it looks like Brady is not going to go to Hawaii in place of Rivers due to a tee time at the Pro-Am at pebble beach! Now if Peyton does not go (win= tonight show etc... Lose=My thumb (don't even want to see BB) that leaves the AFC roster at Carson Palmer and 2 openings... My bet is Chad Pennington and Ben Rothlesburger based on markets and team followings... Maybe they will call JP!

ublinkwescore
01-28-2007, 07:02 PM
I doubt they'll call JP - they'll probably bring in Vince Young, or Steve McNair.

OpIv37
01-28-2007, 07:45 PM
I doubt they'll call JP - they'll probably bring in Vince Young, or Steve McNair.

young? Maybe. McNair? Hell no. The guy's washed up. Tennessee couldn't protect him for all those years and he got the **** kicked out of him. I saw him the last game of the year- he has a lot of limitations.

I don't think Young really had a season that's deserving of the Pro Bowl, but it's a brilliant marketing ploy, and if there's one thing the NFL knows, it's marketing. Young is like a Mike Vick that doesn't suck.

jamze132
01-29-2007, 03:43 AM
One thing for sure, is that the NFL will not pick anyone who deserves it to go. They will take their new golden child, Vince Young.

RockStar36
01-29-2007, 07:46 AM
Big Ben will not be going to the Pro Bowl. Did anyone actually watch him play this year? He was horrible.