PDA

View Full Version : I will say what everyone is thinking....

bigbub2352
01-29-2007, 09:48 AM
It is time to make a move, i am not talking blockbuster, but Teppo Nueminen, and Dimitri Kahlinin have been down right pathetic this year, one sopt is easily solved by Nathan Paetsch who has the makings of a great Defensman, but i am sick and tired of waiting on Dimitri(Smehlick clone), gives the puck up, doenst hit, or use his size, horrible with gettin the puck out of our zone, Teppo is over paid and is showin his age, he gets thrown off the puck constantly and had offered nothin in the offensive zone, he is got to be the plus minus leader in letting goals in when he is on the ice and 2.3 million for him, we should go after an Eric brewer style D, bring some life into the blue line, also i think even though he has been hurt Novotny has shown me many times why it took him so long to finally put on a Sabres jersey, not hitting, not feeding the puck not playing his game before he got hurt, and if the plan was for Biron to be a saftey net well couldnt Adam Denis done the same job what Biron has played i think 15 games at the most, that is how u sign both Drury and briere, maybe even trade Kotalick or Hecht if u get equal value in return,

I am not sayin trade everyone or make these moves they are suggestions to light a spark under this team, and get rid of some of the dead weight on a very good team, and also some of these moves could be a step in the right direction to keep core of this team together for the forseeable future

THATHURMANATOR
01-29-2007, 10:29 AM
Eh it is just a slump man. I don't care if they make a move or not.

bigbub2352
01-29-2007, 10:49 AM
i hope u right, i am aslo lookin at how we can free up money to keep drury and briere

Philagape
01-29-2007, 11:09 AM
I'd love Brewer ... it means we could bench Teppo and/or Kalinin

bigbub2352
01-29-2007, 12:05 PM
I dont see how up until this point in the season if there was any place needing improvemnet it was out 5 and 6 spot on D, Teppo and Kahlinin just dont get ti done and are gettin paid well, dump there salaries get your 5-6 defenseman and have money left over to help sign the big guns in FA next year