PDA

View Full Version : The Crying Game

mybills
01-30-2007, 06:24 AM
It doesn't matter to Pats fans that Chicago is in the NFC, or that they were crushed by them in Super Bowl XX by a score of 46-10. They cannot accept the fact that Peyton is in, and Brady is out.

From talk in the super market, to local news papers, tv, and radio, Pats fans (at least here in RI) are rooting against the Colts.
:coocoo:

I will be watching this SB at the sports bar, where I will cheer loudly for Peyton & Co.
and should they pull off a win, I will laugh loudly at every last NE fan there.
:respect:

jamze132
01-30-2007, 09:53 AM
Chicks can yell at guys in bars without getting their face punched in.

Scream at everyone of them!!!!!!

OpIv37
01-30-2007, 12:03 PM
Can you really blame them? We root against the Pats cuz they perennially kick our asses. If the Bills had lost to the Colts in the Championship game, I'd be rooting against the Colts too.

Ickybaluky
01-30-2007, 12:26 PM
I don't know if I care either way who wins the game, but I would like to see Manning win the Super Bowl. The guy is a great player.

Both teams have a lot of players you like to watch play the game, I can't think of one player on either team who annoys me.

mybills
01-30-2007, 01:31 PM
I don't know if I care either way who wins the game, but I would like to see Manning win the Super Bowl. The guy is a great player.

Both teams have a lot of players you like to watch play the game, I can't think of one player on either team who annoys me.

I'm not convinced that you're a Pats fan. You never sound like the ones I deal with.
I still hate Dallas for what they did to the Bills in the SB(s). I cannot understand how a Pats fan can not hate Chicago for that whoopin' they got. Peyton really is a good player and sport. I don't understand the crying.

RockStar36
01-30-2007, 01:38 PM
I'm not convinced that you're a Pats fan. You never sound like the ones I deal with.
I still hate Dallas for what they did to the Bills in the SB(s). I cannot understand how a Pats fan can not hate Chicago for that whoopin' they got. Peyton really is a good player and sport. I don't understand the crying.

I agree w/ Op. If the Bills lost in the AFC championship I'd most likely be rooting for the NFC.

And I still hate Dallas. But I'm NE got over that. they got whooped 21 years ago and have since won 3 Super Bowls. Since Dallas whooped on the Bills (twice) the Bills haven't been back. It's not exactly the same situation.

mybills
01-30-2007, 01:49 PM
See, I prefer the wins staying in AFC. Whether it's the SB or the ProBowl.
The only time I can root against the AFC in the SB, is if they're in this division. I guess I figured it was the same for NE, Jets & Mia. :idunno:

RockStar36
01-30-2007, 02:02 PM
Eh. I don't like the Bears and I can't stand Manning. I get sick to my stomach even thinking about one of these teams winning. I personally think this SB is going to suck really bad.

OpIv37
01-30-2007, 02:15 PM
Eh. I don't like the Bears and I can't stand Manning. I get sick to my stomach even thinking about one of these teams winning. I personally think this SB is going to suck really bad.

it would have been 10 times worse if it was NO vs NE because it would be all Katrina sob stories and Brady/Bellicheck ass-kissing. I'm just so relieved that the Pats aren't in it that I don't really care about anything else.

If I had to pick, I kinda prefer the Colts because one of my friends is a bears fan and he'll never STFU if they win.

RockStar36
01-30-2007, 02:26 PM
Same with me (Bears fan). I guess I'd have to pick the Colts, but it will be a Manning love fest if he wins.

DynaPaul
01-30-2007, 04:35 PM
Peyton has to secure his legacy with this game and put a dagger in Marino's.

ricogarion
02-02-2007, 01:48 AM
To see Peyton win the big game would be ok for me cause Like Tiger woods I only marvel at how good those guys really are.

mybills
02-02-2007, 07:02 AM
Same with me (Bears fan). I guess I'd have to pick the Colts, but it will be a Manning love fest if he wins.
That's fine with me, cuz I don't think Rex Grossman deserves a love fest at all.