PDA

View Full Version : Fletcher Snubbed by Probowl again

camelcowboy
01-31-2007, 11:15 AM
Al Wilson can't go he is replaced with Ray Lewis, Lewis decides he can't go and he's replaced with Bart Scott.

Fletcher with the best Statistics of any of them isn't even the second alternate. I just shows maybe Fletcher isn't really all that good, and his inablity to stop the run is hurting the way he is viewed by the rest of the league.

http://www.billsdaily.com/

RedEyE
01-31-2007, 11:20 AM
Who the hell is Bart Scott?

That's tough for London to hear. The Pro Bowl is just a popularity contest anyway.

ICE74129
01-31-2007, 11:30 AM
Who the hell is Bart Scott?

That's tough for London to hear. The Pro Bowl is just a popularity contest anyway.

It is? From my understanding 2/3 of the vote comes from coaches and players. Maybe they see what some of us bills fans see and thats over inflated stats due to him running down guys 10 yards down field? Maybe they take into effect his lack of ability to cover the pass? Just me but I don't feel the guy is a probowler

alohabillsfan
01-31-2007, 11:55 AM
It is? From my understanding 2/3 of the vote comes from coaches and players. Maybe they see what some of us bills fans see and thats over inflated stats due to him running down guys 10 yards down field? Maybe they take into effect his lack of ability to cover the pass? Just me but I don't feel the guy is a probowler

Uh ooh, somebody does not know that LFB led all LB's at 11 passes defensed (that means he was in coverage and made the defensive play) and also led all LB's at 4 interceptions ( that means he caught the ball)!

Devin
01-31-2007, 12:06 PM
:rofl:

Im picking up on some heavy sarcasm.

ICE74129
01-31-2007, 12:53 PM
Uh ooh, somebody does not know that LFB led all LB's at 11 passes defensed (that means he was in coverage and made the defensive play) and also led all LB's at 4 interceptions ( that means he caught the ball)!

and please list how many big gains he gave up vs other LB's in the league etc. See when you aren't that great in coverage they are going to throw at you MORE, hense you can pad stats that way. Passes defensed 11? How many times thrown at? 22? 33? 50? The stats can be ran anyway a person wants but one FACT remains....his own peers obviously don't think he is worthy of the probowl. To me thats nuff said.

eyedog
01-31-2007, 12:59 PM
I just shows maybe Fletcher isn't really all that good, and his inablity to stop the run is hurting the way he is viewed by the rest of the league.

http://www.billsdaily.com/

You think. What do you think most have been talking about around here ? You won't see the Bills trying to resign him either.

camelcowboy
01-31-2007, 06:10 PM
You think. What do you think most have been talking about around here ? You won't see the Bills trying to resign him either.

Most people have been talking about imaginary trades, and 74 versions on mock drafts. I only posted it because this time he got passed up for some guy named bart.

HHURRICANE
01-31-2007, 07:11 PM
Fletcher sucks. When you have 157 tackles and only 4 are for losses than the Pro Bowl won't be a likely stop. After reading some of the posts around here it is another case of fans falling in love with our mediocre players. Last I looked we finished 7-9 and we sucked against the run. Just checking.

patmoran2006
02-01-2007, 08:18 AM
Fletcher sucks. When you have 157 tackles and only 4 are for losses than the Pro Bowl won't be a likely stop. After reading some of the posts around here it is another case of fans falling in love with our mediocre players. Last I looked we finished 7-9 and we sucked against the run. Just checking.

Ya think that just perhaps he never had a lot of tackles behind the line is because we dont have any DT's that could actually take up blockers at the line? Centers and guards get to the second level of our defense every play.

And he sucks? He's led the team in tackles every season he's been here, he had 4 picks and 2 TD's last year, and the year before he was the ONLY player on the team that showed up and played hard every game during Mularkey's bull**** tenure.

Of course he's not Urlacher or Ray Lewis, but he's better than about 20-25 of the other MLB"s in the NFL.

ICE74129
02-01-2007, 08:27 AM

they have always done that. They think Fletcher should make the probowl because he is a bill. they think the AVERAGE willis McGahee is the best RB in the league and we will die without him. they have a fantasy TKO will be 100% again.

If any of these guys were on other teams they would be saying too old, he sucks, he will never make it back etc.

TacklingDummy
02-01-2007, 08:35 AM
they have always done that. They think Fletcher should make the probowl because he is a bill. they think the AVERAGE willis McGahee is the best RB in the league and we will die without him.

And they think JP could be the next Joe Montana, Brett Farve, Jim Kelly, Steve Young.......blah blah.

TacklingDummy
02-01-2007, 08:36 AM
After reading some of the posts around here it is another case of fans falling in love with our mediocre players.

coughJPLosmancough

Historian
02-01-2007, 08:44 AM
Ah, the Pro Bowl.

The most important game in the world that nobody wants to play.

:rolleyes:

ICE74129
02-01-2007, 08:57 AM
And they think JP could be the next Joe Montana, Brett Farve, Jim Kelly, Steve Young.......blah blah.

LMAO thats all you have? JP proved himself, unlike TKO, Willis etc. funny how JP can do better behind that same line that Willis sucked behind.:bandwagon

HHURRICANE
02-01-2007, 09:19 AM

Nobody was talking about JP and the Pro Bowl in the same sentence so you are not comparing apples to apples. JP still has some proving to do but it's not like their is a FA or 1st rounder who would be an improvement. Fletcher can be replaced with better talent.

HHURRICANE
02-01-2007, 09:42 AM
Ya think that just perhaps he never had a lot of tackles behind the line is because we dont have any DT's that could actually take up blockers at the line? Centers and guards get to the second level of our defense every play.

And he sucks? He's led the team in tackles every season he's been here, he had 4 picks and 2 TD's last year, and the year before he was the ONLY player on the team that showed up and played hard every game during Mularkey's bull**** tenure.

Of course he's not Urlacher or Ray Lewis, but he's better than about 20-25 of the other MLB"s in the NFL.

He did play tough for us in the playoffs.

ICE74129
02-01-2007, 09:50 AM
Nobody was talking about JP and the Pro Bowl in the same sentence so you are not comparing apples to apples. JP still has some proving to do but it's not like their is a FA or 1st rounder who would be an improvement. Fletcher can be replaced with better talent.

H just ignore him. he is still hurting from all the crow he has to choke down

Jan Reimers
02-01-2007, 10:16 AM
Fletcher's failure to make the Pro Bowl year after year simply demonstrates that he is overrated by a number of Bills' fans.

patmoran2006
02-01-2007, 10:22 AM
He did play tough for us in the playoffs.
If we had 49 of him we'd be in the playoffs every year..
but your right.. Ellison or maybe Josh stamer will do just as good a job..

Kerr
02-01-2007, 10:35 AM
Fletcher's failure to make the Pro Bowl year after year simply demonstrates that he is overrated by a number of Bills' fans.

'fraid so.

TacklingDummy
02-01-2007, 11:20 AM

I was comparing how people are in love with players (JP Losman) just because they are Bills.

Just like how Ice said people like the medicore London/Willis just because they are Bills. That would be the same reason some people like the awful/medicore JP Losman just because he is a Bill.

And to say otherwise is just being a Bills homer. Something Ice just accused London/Willis fans being.

TacklingDummy
02-01-2007, 11:21 AM
LMAO thats all you have? JP proved himself, unlike TKO, Willis etc. funny how JP can do better behind that same line that Willis sucked behind.:bandwagon

The only thing JP has proved is that he is medicore to awful QB at times.

mayotm
02-01-2007, 01:50 PM
The only thing JP has proved is that he is medicore to awful QB at times.You have proven time and again that your posts are awful.