No more mocks until 2 weeks into Free agency!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alohabillsfan
    • Sep 2003

No more mocks until 2 weeks into Free agency!

I am tired and my head hurts. We need a LDE, DT MLB and another CB and thats just defense, Offense we need OG (2) OT, FB and a better RB! although if we get 2 og's and an OT then maybe even Willis could have a monster year! Please March get here faster!

Re: No more mocks until 2 weeks into Free agency!

Originally posted by alohabillsfan
    I am tired and my head hurts. We need a LDE, DT MLB and another CB and thats just defense, Offense we need OG (2) OT, FB and a better RB! although if we get 2 og's and an OT then maybe even Willis could have a monster year! Please March get here faster!
    we need a RG .. resigning Gandy will continue to help Peters transition. Why waste time on a RT where the best in FA is Starks and the best in the draft maybe no better than Pennington or a bulked up Butler

We need a rejeuvenated LB corps. At least 1 Linebacker maybe 2 depending on what we do with TKO

A FB may be required or we could go 2 TEs

We need to see if Youboty can be a starter before panicking

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by kernowboy
      we need a RG .. resigning Gandy will continue to help Peters transition. Why waste time on a RT where the best in FA is Starks and the best in the draft maybe no better than Pennington or a bulked up Butler

We need a rejeuvenated LB corps. At least 1 Linebacker maybe 2 depending on what we do with TKO

A FB may be required or we could go 2 TEs

We need to see if Youboty can be a starter before panicking
      That's where I'm at. Though I'd add a pass-catching TE/2nd WR as, if not necessarily a "need," definately as a "want."
      Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• X-Era
        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by alohabillsfan
        Whos putting up mocks?

Sorry man, but if I have to listen to endless the Bills are leaving BS, you guys can swallow a bit of draft crap.

Comment

• T-Long
          Circling the Wagons since 1982.
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by jp-era
          Whos putting up mocks?

Sorry man, but if I have to listen to endless the Bills are leaving BS, you guys can swallow a bit of draft crap.

Amen.

Comment

Working...
          X