PDA

View Full Version : No more mocks until 2 weeks into Free agency!

alohabillsfan
01-31-2007, 01:26 PM
I am tired and my head hurts. We need a LDE, DT MLB and another CB and thats just defense, Offense we need OG (2) OT, FB and a better RB! although if we get 2 og's and an OT then maybe even Willis could have a monster year! Please March get here faster!

kernowboy
01-31-2007, 01:32 PM
I am tired and my head hurts. We need a LDE, DT MLB and another CB and thats just defense, Offense we need OG (2) OT, FB and a better RB! although if we get 2 og's and an OT then maybe even Willis could have a monster year! Please March get here faster!

we need a RG .. resigning Gandy will continue to help Peters transition. Why waste time on a RT where the best in FA is Starks and the best in the draft maybe no better than Pennington or a bulked up Butler

We need a rejeuvenated LB corps. At least 1 Linebacker maybe 2 depending on what we do with TKO

A FB may be required or we could go 2 TEs

We need to see if Youboty can be a starter before panicking

Saratoga Slim
01-31-2007, 02:40 PM
we need a RG .. resigning Gandy will continue to help Peters transition. Why waste time on a RT where the best in FA is Starks and the best in the draft maybe no better than Pennington or a bulked up Butler

We need a rejeuvenated LB corps. At least 1 Linebacker maybe 2 depending on what we do with TKO

A FB may be required or we could go 2 TEs

We need to see if Youboty can be a starter before panicking

That's where I'm at. Though I'd add a pass-catching TE/2nd WR as, if not necessarily a "need," definately as a "want."

X-Era
01-31-2007, 03:02 PM

Whos putting up mocks? :smile:

Sorry man, but if I have to listen to endless the Bills are leaving BS, you guys can swallow a bit of draft crap.

T-Long
01-31-2007, 08:22 PM
Whos putting up mocks? :smile:

Sorry man, but if I have to listen to endless the Bills are leaving BS, you guys can swallow a bit of draft crap.

Amen.