PDA

View Full Version : Sorry everyone

BADTHINGSMAN
03-06-2003, 10:43 PM
I apologize to everyone for my actions on this board today. Wish I could take it all back. There are bigger things to worry about(WAR) and more exciting things to talk about(BILLS). So I apologize for my actions....

Brian H
03-06-2003, 10:45 PM
Man I forgot what you did that's how small it was.Just take an easy man we all Bills fans here and Americans so we stand United!

justasportsfan
03-06-2003, 10:49 PM
Jerry!Jerry!Jerry!

:jk:

Tatonka
03-06-2003, 11:20 PM
no biggy

Tatonka
03-06-2003, 11:20 PM
you might want to consider changing your name thought! :)

BADTHINGSMAN
03-06-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
you might want to consider changing your name thought! :)

No Way, The name stays. Its my call sign on base. Its what my HS coach called me. My friends call me it. Even my parents.. Im not gonna hide. If everyone hates me now. Ill just deal with it. But the name has gotta stay. LOL:peacesign

Ingtar33
03-06-2003, 11:30 PM
what the hell did you do? If it had to do with the military, understand I was a MC PFC so don't be intimidated and let me know!

Buffarama
03-06-2003, 11:31 PM
I recall someone lost it somewhere. Was that you? Why you......I'm just relieved it wasn't me.

BADTHINGSMAN
03-06-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Ingtar33
what the hell did you do? If it had to do with the military, understand I was a MC PFC so don't be intimidated and let me know!

Just an argument with someone on the board. Stupid argument, shouldnt have happened.:couch:

JJamezz
03-06-2003, 11:35 PM
Don't worry about it man, no big deal...

Brian H
03-06-2003, 11:44 PM
Yea everyone loses there cool once in awhle your only human so STOP HIDING BEHIND THE COUCH AND PASS ME A BEER ....

Tatonka
03-06-2003, 11:45 PM
i was just kidding about the name change..

Ingtar33
03-06-2003, 11:48 PM
yo bro.. I understand...

Listen if you just pm me the link to what went down, I’ll understand... I loved my time in the service, I'm sure I'll understand what you're talking about.

BADTHINGSMAN
03-06-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Brian H
Yea everyone loses there cool once in awhle your only human so STOP HIDING BEHIND THE COUCH AND PASS ME A BEER .... :beers:

Brian H
03-06-2003, 11:53 PM
Thats the spirit thank you!

Ingtar33
03-06-2003, 11:54 PM
BTW, T, where do you play hockey?

BADTHINGSMAN
03-06-2003, 11:54 PM
yo bro.. I understand...

Listen if you just pm me the link to what went down, I’ll understand... I loved my time in the service, I'm sure I'll understand what you're talking about.

Ingtar it will be a post under my name saying ESPN News. Nothing to do with the military. Id never down anyone who was in the military. Or anyone at all. Billsouth and I just had a argument. A stupid argument that shouldnt have happened.

Ingtar33
03-07-2003, 12:00 AM
Hey, SO

Can’t find the post, sorry to have dug... listen you sure are contrite, That speaks of character, so it doesn’t mater what you posted.

Dude, I'm sure your sincere… don’t feel bad.

BADTHINGSMAN
03-07-2003, 12:04 AM
Hey, SO

Can’t find the post, sorry to have dug... listen you sure are contrite, That speaks of character, so it doesn’t mater what you posted.

Dude, I'm sure your sincere… don’t feel bad.

Thanks Ingtar, Hopefully the thread was deleted by the mods or whoever does the deleting.

Tatonka
03-07-2003, 12:05 AM
i play hockey in richmond, va..

we lost tonight 3-4 with FOUR SECONDS left on the clock.. ugh.. i play defense.. i also captained a team at Virginia Tech for 2 years.. but it was a rec league.. playing against other school rec teams, like uva, jmu, and university of richmond.. virginia schools dont have divisional league hockey, and i dont know that i am quite good enough to play serious college hockey anyway.. but would have loved to had a chance to try.

Ingtar33
03-07-2003, 12:20 AM
VT eh?

I played federation hockey and some independent Lacrosse in Buffalo for a bit along with some good HS football... was recruited heavily (in all three) before i hurt my knee (JR year)... then ended up in the Marines, blew my knee again, and ended up playing college football...

I played goal... was just wondering to see if we had ever played each other... doesn't look like it though. (i haven't played any hockey at any level in at least 6 years... in fact this last winter was the first time in 6 years I even put on skates)…

Tatonka
03-07-2003, 12:24 AM
hockey is the only way to keep my girlish figure :D

the bills, the redwings, and playing hockey (along with my wife and dog) are my life. i pour everything into all of them.

Tatonka
03-07-2003, 12:24 AM
i am almost 27 now.. and i see myself playing until i am atleast in my 40s

ArcticWildMan
03-07-2003, 12:27 AM
Don't sweat it Bro. We all have our moments, for good or bad.

We are all family here and nobody will hold anything against you. Especially somebody like you who is defending what a lot of us take for granted.

Rest easy my friend...your contribution here, and more importantly, where ever you may be headed means more than you can imagine!!

Hold your head high! :up:

Ingtar33
03-07-2003, 12:29 AM
Well I've now hit the 30 barrier... so its unlikely we ever played each other... furthermore you can see the effect on my inactivity on my frame... I'm huge now... look like a real coach... of course that could be the effect of a broken marriage! Damn women, they'll give you grey hairs every time! Good to see another hockey player though.

You ever play against Cornell or NU? I know some guys who played with me at both…

lordofgun
03-07-2003, 12:31 AM
I play Fantasy Hockey. I can't see myself ever quitting. :D

Ingtar33
03-07-2003, 12:46 AM
I just won my fantasy hockey league (it was on tsn web site... and it was only for the 1st half of the year). Kicked ass with some real no names like St.Louis. ;)

northernbillfan
03-07-2003, 02:14 AM
Hey silent_one, Don't ever feel the need to apologize when you don't see eye to eye with a fellow poster.

As a Bills fan, we are, perhaps, the most passionate fans in the league, and emotions can run away from us, when discussing the team.

Look at me, I'm perhaps one of the stupidest posters on the board, but my love for the Bills runs VERY deep. That's all that matters.

ublinkwescore
03-07-2003, 06:15 AM
Was it me, Silent one - that you had an arguement with?

I've been rattling a few cages here and there lately.

Just because I go out of my way to piss people off sometimes, doesn't mean I hate them. I'm just a big dumb kid.

I don't hate anyone on here (I'm sure there are a few people on here who hate me, but it doesn't get to me - let them), but there are people that get on my nerves - and at least one of you knows you are.

Someone even stated that they wish I lived closer to them so they could kick my donkey.

Earthquake Enyart
03-07-2003, 06:22 AM
I just won my fantasy hockey league (it was on tsn web site... and it was only for the 1st half of the year). Kicked ass with some real no names like St.Louis. ;)

Boy, it sure is a lot of fun to win one of those leagues, and kick some tail. :snicker:

Dozerdog
03-07-2003, 06:36 AM
Worst and First, EE- worst and first.

Whatever you did, we forgive ya, dont do it again, yadda yadda yadda

Billsouth
03-07-2003, 07:54 AM
silent one. i too apologize for engaging in such a stupid debate and acting like a fool. im sure you are a good man.

WG
03-07-2003, 08:23 AM
WHAT'S THIS!!!

Arguments, right here on our boards!

I'm flabbergasted! I thought we all got along so well and agreed on EVERYTHING...

:biggrin:

I'm not sure anyone even noticed.

Heck, I wouldn't even log on if it was just one big love-in!

Earthquake Enyart
03-07-2003, 08:25 AM
I love you wys.

Now go away.

:jk: