Packers QB Favre tells paper he will return to team for 17th season....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Packers QB Favre tells paper he will return to team for 17th season....

He always likes to make noise around the SB, being a footnote is so important.

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Brett Favre will return for his 17th NFL season, undeterred by his injuries and hoping to lead the Green Bay Packers back to the playoffs.
    Quarterback
    Green Bay Packers

2006 SEASON STATISTICS
    AttCompYdsTDIntRat

"I am so excited about coming back," the 37-year-old quarterback said Friday on Web site of the Sun Herald in Biloxi, Miss. "We have a good nucleus of young players. We were 8-8 last year, and that's encouraging.

Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Favre plans to strap on his helmet for at least one more season.
    Last edited by Mitchy moo; 02-02-2007, 11:29 AM.
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Re: Packers QB Favre tells paper he will return to team for 17th season....

Then what was all the crying and tears for at the end of this season? I'm really losing respect for this guy.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

he's hosing his team. At some point they need a young QB to go with that young nucleus and he's keeping them from developing one. The guy's becoming the Jerry Rice of QB's- he's one of the greats but he doesn't know when to hang em up.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

Favre is still a good player. Why should he have to retire?

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
          he's hosing his team. At some point they need a young QB to go with that young nucleus and he's keeping them from developing one. The guy's becoming the Jerry Rice of QB's- he's one of the greats but he doesn't know when to hang em up.
          They have Aaron Rodgers if they aren't going to groom him to be the starter then the Packers should trade him to somebody who needs a QB. This is all Sherman's fault he's the one that drafted Rodgers. Thank god that we got J.P. instead of the Packers. I've lost all respect for Brett Favre!

Comment

• ricogarion
            • Apr 2003

Now this guy I hope never slips in play he is a competitor I love to watch play.
            I'm your huckleberry.

Wyatt Earp: "Been hitting it awful hard, haven't ya?"

Doc Holliday: Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Nice...he's going after the last few Dan Marino records!

Comment

• evol4276
                • Oct 2005

im glad i love favre. plus hes i think a few touchdowns away from stealing marinos title or something if i rember correctly, so lets get that done brett! haha

Comment

• Jeff1220
                  H to the 12:20
                  • Jul 2002

Last year at this time I might've agreed that Favre should hang 'em up, but not anymore. He played well this year and his team is coming together. I certainly didn't expect that team to have more than 5 wins. He appears to be playing well and enjoying the game at the same time - why quit now?

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
                    Nice...he's going after the last few Dan Marino records!
                    He deserves them.

I'm glad he's coming back. **** Dan Marino, the most OVERATED QB of his era.

Favre has done more with fewer "great" WR's than any QB i've ever seen.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• M
                      • Aug 2006

At least he decided early this year. Last year was like watching a bad soap opera. Will he, won't he, will he won't he ....
                      Let's Go Bills ... B B B B B B Bills!

Comment

• Typ0
                        honey pie
                        • Jul 2002

Favre decided last year to play at least two more seasons. His team is young and improving and he still has game. More power to him.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                          Unreachable Douche
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                          Favre is still a good player. Why should he have to retire?
                          I'd take a 37, 38, 39, 40 year old Brett Favre over the mess we had at QB the past 6 or so years.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                            I'd take a 37, 38, 39, 40 year old Brett Favre over the mess we had at QB the past 6 or so years.

i agree.
                            Originally posted by yordad
                            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                              • Sep 2003

George Blanda is happy as hell right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X