If we get a LB in the draft I want this guy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

If we get a LB in the draft I want this guy...

I want Lawrence Timmons the guy plays exactly how we play defense in buffalo fast, hard and pursue until the whistle blows. Here is some Bio on him:

Lawrence Timmons

Ferociously Calm

Linebacker Lawrence Timmons is a big hitter.

Nov. 5, 2006

At 6-3 and 230 pounds, junior linebacker Lawrence Timmons is known on the field for big hits and an intense style of play.

Quite a few terms come to mind when describing Timmons' attributes on the field: intense, explosive, relentless, fiery and hardworking.

Right from each snap, he does not stop until the whistle blows to end each play.

Following spring practice in 2006, Timmons earned the Hinesman Award as the most dominant overall player, was named the defensive MVP and won the "Big Hitter" award. However, what most people do not know about Timmons is that his fierce nature on the field is quite different from his more reserved personality off the field.

Wide receivers think twice about coming across the middle because they know Timmons is waiting there for them.

Opposing quarterbacks keep a keen eye out for Timmons because of his relentless pursuit of the opposing quarterback on each play.

• ParanoidAndroid
    My battery is low and it's getting dark.
    • Apr 2004

Re: If we get a LB in the draft I want this guy...

Looks like a good option.

I'll take his teammate Gregg Carr at WR next year if he comes out early. The guy is 6'6" 203 and can take it to the house. He's a huge redzone target but he is not limited to that at all.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Timmons is an amazing physical talent but at 12 I think he may be a little high. IF we move down 5-8 spots it would be a great pick imo.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
        I want Lawrence Timmons the guy plays exactly how we play defense in buffalo fast, hard and pursue until the whistle blows. Here is some Bio on him:

Lawrence Timmons

Ferociously Calm

Linebacker Lawrence Timmons is a big hitter.

Nov. 5, 2006

At 6-3 and 230 pounds, junior linebacker Lawrence Timmons is known on the field for big hits and an intense style of play.

Quite a few terms come to mind when describing Timmons' attributes on the field: intense, explosive, relentless, fiery and hardworking.

Right from each snap, he does not stop until the whistle blows to end each play.

Following spring practice in 2006, Timmons earned the Hinesman Award as the most dominant overall player, was named the defensive MVP and won the "Big Hitter" award. However, what most people do not know about Timmons is that his fierce nature on the field is quite different from his more reserved personality off the field.

Wide receivers think twice about coming across the middle because they know Timmons is waiting there for them.

Opposing quarterbacks keep a keen eye out for Timmons because of his relentless pursuit of the opposing quarterback on each play.

http://seminoles.cstv.com/sports/m-f...110506aab.html

at the #12 pick?????you're crazy.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

I never said at 12 I just said if we take a LB at somepoint I would want him.

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
            I never said at 12 I just said if we take a LB at somepoint I would want him.

Works for me, likely the best OLB in the draft.
            COMING SOON...

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
              !?!?!?!?!?
              • Mar 2006

i can see LT improving his stock and getting picked by us at 12 infact he was my first prediction for the Bills 1st round selection this year......Marv took Donte earlier then he was projected to be picked why wouldn't he pick LT earlier than projected too? Honestly i like this guy more than 'Puz' and Willis but that is just me.

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

he is so light though.. i would really prefer we get a heavier guy that can really eat up the run more.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                  he is so light though.. i would really prefer we get a heavier guy that can really eat up the run more.

Does that fit our system though? Lightning quick OLB's are the norm for the system, I just dont know if a bigger LB is what we are going to get.
                  COMING SOON...

Comment

• ZacGriffi~82
                    • Jun 2003

He has a frame to put on more weight. Besides look at some of the great cover 2 LBs. Shelton Quarles 6'1 225, Derrick Brooks 6'0 235, Lance Briggs 6-1 240 (He can get to this weight IMO), Hunter Hillenmeyer 6'4 238.

BTW, i've seen a few mocks with him going at 13 to the Rams.
                    www.billsaddiction.com -The Home of Bills Addicts-

Comment

Working...
                    X