PDA

View Full Version : Latest Newswire on Price- last 30 minutes-

LouGrant
03-06-2003, 11:05 PM
Bills close to dealing tagged receiver Price to Falcons

[Sportsline.com] The Buffalo Bills are reportedly close to a deal that will send wide receiver Peerless Price to Atlanta for the Falcons' No. 1 choice in the draft, the 23rd overall choice. Price, whose free-agent marketability was severely restricted when the Bills put a franchise tag on him, apparently is intent on finding a way to join the Falcons. He lives in Atlanta in the offseason. The Falcons covet Price as a deep receiving threat they did not have last season. ....more

Falcons want Price and more from Bills

[Atlanta Journal-Constitution ] If negotiations continue on Thursday's course, the Falcons may soon have the consistent deep threat they've lacked since 1998. But some wrinkles must be ironed out before Buffalo trades speedy wide receiver Peerless Price to Atlanta. Should the deal go down, the Bills will get the Falcons' first-round pick in next month's draft in exchange for their "franchise" wideout. Atlanta will send the No. 23 pick to Buffalo and get back the contract rights for Price, who caught 94 passes (seventh in the NFL) last season for 1,252 yards and nine touchdowns. Contrary to some reports Thursday night, the transaction is not complete, if nearly imminent. "Those are musings," said Falcons chief administrative officer Ray Anderson. "The trade has not been finalized. I'd like to be optimistic and say we hope to make progress [today]." .....more

On our BillsZone front page (http://www.billszone.com)

Tatonka
03-06-2003, 11:22 PM
can i gets some props for breaking this or what? like a free pair of thong underwear with billszone.com across the package... hook a brother up ;)

Voltron
03-06-2003, 11:25 PM
I will give you props for that. If I get props for name dropping BillsZone.com on Sporting news radio tonight ! :)

BADTHINGSMAN
03-06-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
can i gets some props for breaking this or what? like a free pair of thong underwear with billszone.com across the package... hook a brother up ;)

:lolcry: Please dont post that pic, LOL:snicker2:

Tatonka
03-06-2003, 11:46 PM
a hockey player in thongs isnt sexy? ladies?

JJamezz
03-06-2003, 11:48 PM
You both get my props - great job Tatonka & Volt!

Dozer found these a few weeks back - maybe we can pitch in and pick you up a pair... I guess the first winner returned 'em or something... :biggrin:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2816690593&category=11528

Tatonka
03-06-2003, 11:51 PM
hahahaha.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Voltron
03-06-2003, 11:52 PM
BELIEVE ME!! You do not want to see me in those!!!

:lol: