• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LouGrant
    The Zone Editor
    • Jul 2002

Latest Newswire on Price- last 30 minutes-

Bills close to dealing tagged receiver Price to Falcons

[Sportsline.com] The Buffalo Bills are reportedly close to a deal that will send wide receiver Peerless Price to Atlanta for the Falcons' No. 1 choice in the draft, the 23rd overall choice. Price, whose free-agent marketability was severely restricted when the Bills put a franchise tag on him, apparently is intent on finding a way to join the Falcons. He lives in Atlanta in the offseason. The Falcons covet Price as a deep receiving threat they did not have last season. ....more

Falcons want Price and more from Bills

[Atlanta Journal-Constitution ] If negotiations continue on Thursday's course, the Falcons may soon have the consistent deep threat they've lacked since 1998. But some wrinkles must be ironed out before Buffalo trades speedy wide receiver Peerless Price to Atlanta. Should the deal go down, the Bills will get the Falcons' first-round pick in next month's draft in exchange for their "franchise" wideout. Atlanta will send the No. 23 pick to Buffalo and get back the contract rights for Price, who caught 94 passes (seventh in the NFL) last season for 1,252 yards and nine touchdowns. Contrary to some reports Thursday night, the transaction is not complete, if nearly imminent. "Those are musings," said Falcons chief administrative officer Ray Anderson. "The trade has not been finalized. I'd like to be optimistic and say we hope to make progress [today]." .....more

On our BillsZone front page
    Get into the Zone
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

can i gets some props for breaking this or what? like a free pair of thong underwear with billszone.com across the package... hook a brother up
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Voltron
      • Jul 2002

I will give you props for that. If I get props for name dropping BillsZone.com on Sporting news radio tonight ! :)
      Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
      - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
      -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
      - Mark Twain

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
        • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
        can i gets some props for breaking this or what? like a free pair of thong underwear with billszone.com across the package... hook a brother up

Please dont post that pic, LOL:snicker2:

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

a hockey player in thongs isnt sexy? ladies?
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

You both get my props - great job Tatonka & Volt!

Dozer found these a few weeks back - maybe we can pitch in and pick you up a pair... I guess the first winner returned 'em or something...

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

hahahaha..

Comment

• Voltron
                • Jul 2002

BELIEVE ME!! You do not want to see me in those!!!

Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                X