PDA

View Full Version : Ingtar... lets talk some more...

Tatonka
03-06-2003, 11:50 PM
thanks for the donation bud.. CLEAN OUT YOUR MAILBOX.. i tried to PM you back but your full!...

so what do you see us doing first round now? (damn that sounds good!)

BillsMan80
03-06-2003, 11:52 PM
Well, I'll answer, because I am good in the NFL Draft field...I would say, if one of the following 2 players is there, TD must jump on either Boss Bailey, the Georgia LB, or Jerome McDougal, the Miami DE.

Tatonka
03-06-2003, 11:54 PM
you think they bring boss in (assuming he would be available, which he probably wont) even after signing posey?

venis2k1
03-06-2003, 11:55 PM
I sure hope so, Boss is gonna be a superstar!!!

Tatonka
03-06-2003, 11:56 PM
yeah but i dont think he gets past the pats first 2 picks.

colin
03-06-2003, 11:57 PM
I know what Ingtar will say:

Pat is the Big Ninja

Spikes is the Little Ninja

TD is the FON (Front Office Ninja)

Seriously though, TD has been kicking ass and chewing gum since he got here, but he only brought one stick of gum.

BillsMan80
03-06-2003, 11:57 PM
Yeah, I honestly think they would, because Boss is a phenomenal football player and athlete. Possible we could see a DT, but it depends who's left, but I would grab Bailey or McDougal. Rien Long could be there, and I would be shocked, but stoked if William Joseph is there, but he is falling. All in all, my top 5 at 23 consists of...

1. Boss Bailey, LB, Georgia
2. Jerome McDougal, DE, Miami
3. William Joseph, DT, Miami
4. Rien Long, DT, Washington State
5. E.J. Henderson, LB, Maryland

BADTHINGSMAN
03-06-2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
yeah but i dont think he gets past the pats first 2 picks.

Good Point werent the Pats looking at Newman a bit ago?

BADTHINGSMAN
03-07-2003, 12:00 AM
How does TD ever sleep at night? He has to be excited about the possiblities.

Tatonka
03-07-2003, 12:02 AM
yeah but nothing has materialized..

i have no interest in henderson..

and i am not a fan of Long at ALL!! i think he came out too early.. he should have stayed one more year. i heard his work out was horrible.

venis2k1
03-07-2003, 12:07 AM
E.J. Henderson is a MLB, I dont know if he could make the switch.

Ingtar33
03-07-2003, 12:09 AM
lol,

Just cleaned my mailbox... didn't realize it was that full, your welcome for the zb... you got the story (if it’s true) well before anyone else so you deserve it.

I'd like to see Boss, but he's really a WLB, so he wouldn't be an option (besides when Spikes comes here we wouldn't care about OLBs).

I could see a WR at 23, there should be some good ones, I could also see us trading down and then picking up Mathis.

Romes
03-07-2003, 12:14 AM
a trade down would be brilliant. Assuming the reports from the AJC are correct and we are giving the Falcons an extra pick to go along with PP for their first. Trading down we would regain the pick we would have traded away to Atlanta, while still getting the player we wanted.

Tatonka
03-07-2003, 12:16 AM
no way td gave up a pick.. no way.. i think i like the mathis pick.. i just keep thinking of that puke we took from georga tech a few years ago.. so hard to find a good saftey.. roy williams would be nice, lol

Ingtar33
03-07-2003, 12:53 AM
Yeah... Well the boys *****ed up Williams

They made him play FS... and he was never FS material... his potential hall of fame career will be aborted because of that (he's not close to HOF material at FS)... Idiot Jerry Jones.

Tatonka
03-07-2003, 01:05 AM
i thought roy williams played incredible last year..

lordofgun
03-07-2003, 01:06 AM
Ingtar:makeout:tatonka

:D

Tatonka
03-07-2003, 01:09 AM
LOG :cp: my dog

ArcticWildMan
03-07-2003, 01:13 AM
At the risk of extreme booing...I wanted Roy Williams over Big Mike.

Guys like Roy are one in a million and I was hoping TD would trade down and grab him.

Nothing against Big MIke, but Marcus Price was more than adequate at RT when he played and i still think we would have been better suited with Roy.

...Ok let the stoning begin.

Tatonka
03-07-2003, 01:16 AM
i cant say i disagree. but i do love big mike and am happy to have him. we had no idea price would work out so well.

ArcticWildMan
03-07-2003, 01:17 AM
Yeah...I'm not *****ing about Big Mike. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Tatonka
03-07-2003, 01:21 AM
watching roy on thanksgiving day eat peoples lunch sucked though.. lol

WG
03-07-2003, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
At the risk of extreme booing...I wanted Roy Williams over Big Mike.

Guys like Roy are one in a million and I was hoping TD would trade down and grab him.

Nothing against Big MIke, but Marcus Price was more than adequate at RT when he played and i still think we would have been better suited with Roy.

...Ok let the stoning begin.

:rock:

You gotta remember too, that we actually had no depth last year on the OL. Price and maybe Conaty were about it. We really lucked out w/ injuries. If that happens again this year it'll be absolutely amazing, what, like 3 man-games on the OL lost to injury! That's absolutely incredible.

We pretty much had to take an OL-man and while Price played well over a few games, we have no idea how he would have played over a string of a season.

I hear ya on RW, and hindsight is 20/20, but I still think we had to do what we did.

And think of it this way, we're still hurtin' for depth. All we have is our starting 5 and Price if Conaty isn't resigned. After that it's all last year's rookies and youth w/ no experience. We'd be in a hurtin' way this season w/o having picked up MW. I've still been pointing out that we need another experienced vet for depth on the OL, maybe 2.

Earthquake Enyart
03-07-2003, 07:10 AM
How about a DL at 22??

clumping platelets
03-07-2003, 07:33 AM
clump:spanku:AWM:whip:clump

AWM
:stupid:

casdhf
03-07-2003, 08:45 AM
It would work for me if we did DL in the first and took a slipping WR in the 2nd again