PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it ironic? This year's Super Bowl.....

blackonyx89
02-03-2007, 10:52 AM
That this year Super Bowl will have 2 African American coaches against each other making history and what do you know,it's Black History Month!!! It's like the Good ole boys in the NFL said let's give the brothas a break and put them in. Wow!

Anyway, I'm happy to see Lovie and Tony represent in the big game tomorrow! Do you think they can "fix" games in order to make them look good in the eyes of NFL fans?

BAM
02-03-2007, 12:26 PM
Hasn't the game usually been in February for a while now?

RedEyE
02-03-2007, 12:28 PM
That's a lame "Patti-fied" thought there.

Typ0
02-03-2007, 01:43 PM
they had to put two black coaches in at once because if a black coach lost to a white coach on a last second field goal the blacks would scream racism. This way they are guaranteed a win and there will be no questions asked.

DynaPaul
02-03-2007, 01:53 PM
This black thing is never gonna end. Next thing you know it's gonna be black owners, then black punters and kickers, black waterboys, etc...

SABURZFAN
02-03-2007, 01:57 PM
this event will be part of the history books forever.it will definitely be a well documented day.

blackonyx89
02-03-2007, 02:01 PM
they had to put two black coaches in at once because if a black coach lost to a white coach on a last second field goal the blacks would scream racism. This way they are guaranteed a win and there will be no questions asked.

That's the truth. Anyone that's disputes this are in denial. If a black coach lost to a white coach that would be a setback to black coaches. That's realistic. I know,here comes the bashers. He or she that criticize your comment aren't being honest with themselves and are living in a fantasy world and won't face the truth. Yup!

TheGhostofJimKelly
02-03-2007, 06:29 PM
Worst post of the year.

SABURZFAN
02-03-2007, 06:37 PM
If a black coach lost to a white coach that would be a setback to black coaches. That's realistic.

HOW SO??????that's rediculous. :down:

LtBillsFan66
02-03-2007, 08:33 PM
A black coach is guaranteed to win. A white QB is guaranteed to win. Big deal.

Meathead
02-04-2007, 08:38 AM
its just the man trying to keep us up

The_Philster
02-04-2007, 08:41 AM
Hasn't the game usually been in February for a while now?
I think this will be the 6th year of that, yeah...started in 2002 because of 9/11

The_Philster
02-04-2007, 08:41 AM
That's the truth. Anyone that's disputes this are in denial. If a black coach lost to a white coach that would be a setback to black coaches. That's realistic. I know,here comes the bashers. He or she that criticize your comment aren't being honest with themselves and are living in a fantasy world and won't face the truth. Yup!
sounds like you think the game is fixed like wrestling :rolleyes:

Michael82
02-04-2007, 10:41 AM
sounds like you think the game is fixed like wrestling :rolleyes:
Sometimes you gotta wonder..... :ill:

Meathead
02-05-2007, 09:44 AM
its just the man trying to keep us up
this is a funny joke and not one lmao, rofl, or even lol

*****es

Dr. Lecter
02-05-2007, 09:47 AM
:str8face:

R. Rich
02-05-2007, 09:52 AM
This is the most racist thread ever on this site.

Dr. Lecter
02-05-2007, 09:56 AM
I'm still upset the Bills did not hire Lovie Smith. I actually wanted them to hire the guy at the time.

Instead we got Mularkey. :ill:

Dr. Lecter
02-05-2007, 09:56 AM
This is the most racist thread ever on this site.

There has been some ugly ones in the Spin Zone...

R. Rich
02-05-2007, 09:59 AM
There has been some ugly ones in the Spin Zone...

Yes, there has been a lot of them there ugly ones over there.

tat2dmike77
02-05-2007, 10:02 AM
Last time I checked it was the team that won or lost not the coach.

I'm so sick of this crap. Oh it's the first black coaches well you know what I DON'T GIVE A F**K. There i said it i could care less about this story. I could care less who won the super bowl. And i could less that it's black history month. It doesn't matter that 2 black coaches coached. Now the problem is going to be where are the black owners, black commish, black everything, only blacks allowed in the stadiums, only black owned businesses are allowed to advertise. I could go farther but you get the point.

Dr. Lecter
02-05-2007, 10:06 AM
The point is clear.

Buffatexas
02-05-2007, 10:32 AM
heck, lets take it one step further...anyone notice the marching band that was performing with Prince?...guess what? it was Florida A&M , an African American College...now I too am not a racist and personally could care less what color, creed, make, model or what have you wins or loses the big game...but the f'n media is making me sick with all of this crap. I would just love to hack into the main sites and put up crap like "I am an Irish Catholic and my people have been oppressed from day 1 so I want my 15 minutes of fame even though I nor my dad or my grand dad and even his father before him never felt the oppression" I just cant wait until Norm Chow becomes a head coach and let him go to the big dance and then we will have the first head coach of Asian descent and let the media play that one up!

R. Rich
02-05-2007, 11:00 AM
heck, lets take it one step further...anyone notice the marching band that was performing with Prince?...guess what? it was Florida A&M , an African American College...

No mystery to it. They just wanted a good band.

NorthCarBills
02-05-2007, 12:59 PM
Dungy is the lighter skinned black guy. The NFL subtly pulled one over on everyone.