The Official Super Bowl XLI Game Thread (because the other ones don't quite cut it!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackMetalNinja
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
    • May 2005

The Official Super Bowl XLI Game Thread (because the other ones don't quite cut it!)

I just like to be a pain in the ass and cause trouble, so since the other two wonder twins are fighting over whose thread is actually the official Gameday Thread for Super Bowl XLI, everybody else can post here and actually talk about the game!

By the way, I love 6 hours of pregame show, I can hardly wait for the interview with the 3rd string punter's wife!
  • hammerbillsfan
    • Aug 2005

Re: The Official Super Bowl XLI Game Thread (because the other ones don't quite cut it!)

3rd string punter's ex-wife is next!

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
      !?!?!?!?!?
      • Mar 2006

Re: The Official Super Bowl XLI Game Thread (because the other ones don't quite cut i

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
      I just like to be a pain in the ass and cause trouble, so since the other two wonder twins are fighting over whose thread is actually the official Gameday Thread for Super Bowl XLI, everybody else can post here and actually talk about the game!

By the way, I love 6 hours of pregame show, I can hardly wait for the interview with the 3rd string punter's wife!
      iight make this the official SB thread......I'm pumped lets go boys!.....can we merge the other SB threads?

Comment

• kinigirly
        • Sep 2005

Re: The Official Super Bowl XLI Game Thread (because the other ones don't quite cut i

i just love how everyone has their thread titles ready to submit at 12am so they can be the first one to start the game day thread. nothing says cool quite like it

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
          • May 2005

Originally posted by kinigirly
          i just love how everyone has their thread titles ready to submit at 12am so they can be the first one to start the game day thread. nothing says cool quite like it
          Don't be such a jealous beotch Kini... we can't all be drunk 24/7 like you! Wait, now I'm sounding jealous. **** it, Go 3rd string punter's wife!

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

no kidding....to say it's silly would be putting it mildly

we can't all be drunk 24/7 like you! Wait, now I'm sounding jealous.
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Captain gameboy
              • Jul 2002

Re: The Official Super Bowl XLI Game Thread (because the other ones don't quite cut it!)

I'm in Miami Beach now, and it has been really wet.
              I went for a run this morning, and the wind has died down since then.

This is truly looking like a Bears home game though.
              On the part of the MB area that I am located in, its 25-1 Bears folks over Colts.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                • Mar 2005

Comment

• Philagape
                  WIN NOW
                  • Jul 2002

Nothing says "Pleeeeaaaaasse like me!!" quite like it
                  "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                  2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                    • May 2005

I just wanna be loved too guys!!!

By the way, have you noticed, the CBS pregame show has been brought to us by Norbit starring Eddie Murphy... in theatres this Friday! Yippy Skippy!

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                      • May 2005

In all honesty though, I hope we don't have another debacle like last year's officiating tonight. I don't care for either team but I don't want to see the officials decide the game again!

Comment

• Devin
                        The Octagon
                        • Apr 2003

GO COLTS!
                        http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                          • May 2005

I can't handle anymore Dan Marino + Shannon Sharpe + Boomer Esiason. What should I do for the next 2 hours?

Comment

• Devin
                            The Octagon
                            • Apr 2003

Im not even watching the pre-game. I was watching the 05 Bengals game a little while ago. McGee was sick that game.
                            http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Typ0
                              honey pie
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                              I can't handle anymore Dan Marino + Shannon Sharpe + Boomer Esiason. What should I do for the next 2
                              hours?

my advice to you...start drinking heavily.

Comment

Working...
                              X