PDA

View Full Version : What was great about Bflo.Bills SuperBowls?

ricogarion
02-04-2007, 02:57 PM
For all Bills fans misery accompanies all talk of our SuperBowl years,fact is we lost them all so its hard to be cheery.But I sat down recently and had a fond rememberance that made me want to ask.What great things do you remember about those four trips and the gamedays with families that stick with you in a fond way?

For me one that can get me right in the heart everytime is my two sons hugging me after Scott norwood missed his kick.I thought they were miserable and I wanted to console them but they just were wanting to console me.My older son said its ok dad its ok were all together and that makes me happy.My younger son said something neat also when he looked up at me and said I like the Bills but I love you.Sorry I think it takes an older gent like myself to relate to that but it took any sting I felt out of this win at all cost sore loser.Thank you Lord for those memories.

SABuffalo786
02-04-2007, 03:13 PM
I was 5 during XXV and from what my aunt and uncles tell me, for about 10 seconds I knew the joy of winning a Super Bowl because I thought Norwood made it and was jumping up and down.

So that was kind of nice...I guess. :D

BlackMetalNinja
02-04-2007, 03:21 PM
Ugh, I was 8 and I remember being at my grandparent's to watch the game, sitting on the end of the couch, about 3 feet from the tv, as close as I could possibly be for that field goal attempt. As soon as I saw it went wide, I cried like a little baby. Repeat scenario for the next 3 years, except I didn't cry because I probably off playing before the game was close to over because the score said it was already done :(