• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Super Bowl Game Thread

OK....I just sat down for the evening going to get into some of the pregame. Have food and beverages ready. Will be watching alone with the wife and baby upstairs. So which one of these bad boys is the real game day thread?
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Re: Super Bowl Game Thread

am I already drunk or did James Brown just say Colts and Dolphins are just about an hour from kickoff?

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Well Typo, you are the 4th game thread and it's an within an hour before kickoff so to answer your question, your hammered.

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

Typ0 - I believe that JB did say that.... and I was wondering which one was the real one too.
        Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Cntrygal
          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
          Well Typo, you are the 4th game thread and it's an within an hour before kickoff so to answer your question, your hammered.

Are you hammered? He wasn't starting another one - he was asking about the real one.
          Originally posted by notacon
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal
            Typ0 - I believe that JB did say that.... and I was wondering which one was the real one too.

Talk about a major freudian slip....or maybe it was just a Marino bash!

Comment

Working...
            X