• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Outclassed

Indy had to much and could overcome a one dimensional offense to easy. The SB was won 2 weeks ago but played today, as expected. Plan on puking Peyton commercials for years to come and for Direct tv to really lay it on thick with him next NFL ticket season.

Congrats to Dungy, the only reason I ever really turned a bucs game on. He's a class act.
  • LtFinFan66
    • Mar 2005

Re: Outclassed

I love the Peyton commercials!! Bring em' on. Look at the bright side-Tom Brady could be doing them

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
      I love the Peyton commercials!! Bring em' on. Look at the bright side-Tom Brady could be doing them
      really good point, Peyton is better.

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

I've never been more happy for a Super Bowl winning team than the Colts. A lot of class in thier organization. The only thing that could top it for me is a Bills SB win

Comment

• DynaPaul
          • Sep 2003

Yeah, the Colts really did deserve it. It's nice to see a team that earns it get it. Plus, like I said in other posts, it was awesome how they totally broke the Patriots to get there. I knew after the AFCCG that they were destined to get it all. I like Dungy and I'm glad to see him get his due after the events of the last couple of years.

Comment

• jamze132
            Don’t hate…
            • Jun 2003

I haven't felt this good since the Mets won the WS in 86! WOW, what a long ****ing time to finally be happy about something!

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
              • May 2003

I don't really know what class has to do with it, I have never heard anything but good things about the Bears and Lovey Smith. I think it had to do more with Indianapolis willing to give and take the hits.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

No matter who won last night I was going to be happy with the result. A good game, with two great organizations.
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X