PDA

View Full Version : Stuart Scott

Mr. Cynical
02-05-2007, 12:40 AM
Does anyone know what is wrong with his eyes? They looked really milky on the show tonight. I know he has some kind of lazy eye but the milkiness is something that looks like it is getting worse. Hope it's not serious - seems like a good guy.

Ebenezer
02-05-2007, 12:45 AM
he was doing a piece for a ESPN special and got hit with a football that came out of the Juggs machine...if I remember it detached a couple of the muscles that hold the eyeball (as well as causing other damage) in place and it never healed properly.

he had a previous eye injury at NC when he was a walk-on WR...

Mr. Cynical
02-05-2007, 12:55 AM
Ugh...that sucks. They both look like they are getting worse though - not just the muscle control but that milky-ness as well.

Carlton Bailey
02-05-2007, 01:08 AM
His eyes don't bother me. His lame attitude does. Scott's like a black Carson Daly.

ricogarion
02-05-2007, 05:47 AM
God bless Stuart he has a great personality and is one of the most quoted ESPN anchors. He just has tremendous talent and I hope he overcomes his injury and doesn't lose his job over the complications of his injury.I like Stuart he's as cool as the other side of the pillow.

jamze132
02-05-2007, 06:27 AM
I think the injury was a coupld of years ago. In the studio, you can't really tell he has the eye thing since the reflections from the lights bounc off his glasses.

I personally like the guy a hell of a lot and I got a chance to meet him at one of the "ESPN, The Weekend"s at Disney a while ago. Great guy. He is in no danger of losing his job.