• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

Stuart Scott

Does anyone know what is wrong with his eyes? They looked really milky on the show tonight. I know he has some kind of lazy eye but the milkiness is something that looks like it is getting worse. Hope it's not serious - seems like a good guy.
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Re: Stuart Scott

he was doing a piece for a ESPN special and got hit with a football that came out of the Juggs machine...if I remember it detached a couple of the muscles that hold the eyeball (as well as causing other damage) in place and it never healed properly.

he had a previous eye injury at NC when he was a walk-on WR...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
      Maybe?
      • Oct 2003

Ugh...that sucks. They both look like they are getting worse though - not just the muscle control but that milky-ness as well.

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

His eyes don't bother me. His lame attitude does. Scott's like a black Carson Daly.

Comment

• ricogarion
          • Apr 2003

God bless Stuart he has a great personality and is one of the most quoted ESPN anchors. He just has tremendous talent and I hope he overcomes his injury and doesn't lose his job over the complications of his injury.I like Stuart he's as cool as the other side of the pillow.
          I'm your huckleberry.

Wyatt Earp: "Been hitting it awful hard, haven't ya?"

Doc Holliday: Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• jamze132
            Don’t hate…
            • Jun 2003

I think the injury was a coupld of years ago. In the studio, you can't really tell he has the eye thing since the reflections from the lights bounc off his glasses.

I personally like the guy a hell of a lot and I got a chance to meet him at one of the "ESPN, The Weekend"s at Disney a while ago. Great guy. He is in no danger of losing his job.

Comment

Working...
            X