PDA

View Full Version : Roger Goodell...Robot?, Irsay's stills a jerk

User Manuel
02-05-2007, 09:19 AM
Got to hand it to the NFL, that was possibly the lamest Trophy awarding in Superbowl History. It made me sick to listen to Irsay talk about doing what is right and doing it the "God's" way ? So basically stealing a franchise from a loyal city then holding your new city hostage for a new stadium is doing it God's way. F-in hypocrite.

What a scumbag.

Goodell was embarrassing, nothing like sucking what little excitement left with that lame speech prior to presenting the trophy. Following the press conference performance....man. Dry as the Sahara. After seeing him at work I can understand why Ralph is so worried, this guy is a puppet if I ever saw one. There is no chance of him doing anything to upset the big boys.

I love how CBS and NFL forced the "First Black head coach to win the Super Bowl" story line afterwards. Nothing like trumpeting something that league is still woefully deficient in.

gr8slayer
02-05-2007, 09:20 AM
Yeah, a friend of mine told me that he thinks the Colts are owned by an extremest religious cult before the game. Now I understand, kinda made me sick.

Jeff1220
02-05-2007, 09:42 AM
It's a pretty common misconception, but actually, it was Irsay's dad who moved the team. He had nothing to do w/it and didn't even work for the organization until after they were already in Indy. He's even said that he thought what his dad did was wrong.
And so what if Irsay and Dungy are Christian men? That doesn't make the team a cult. What an ignorant statement!

DynaPaul
02-05-2007, 01:39 PM
Christian cults win championships. How do I know? Remember that touchdown Reggie Wayne caught earlier in the game? Peyton called John 3:16 in the huddle.