PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 reasons you can't blame the Bills

DBrown77
02-05-2007, 07:04 PM
anyone just catch it on ESPN Classic? It was nice to see some old Bills footage even though it was the Super Bowls

Mr. Pink
02-05-2007, 08:54 PM
I did not catch the show, what were the top 5 reasons given?

Mr. Pink
02-05-2007, 08:54 PM
I did not catch the show, what were the top 5 reasons given?

Philagape
02-05-2007, 09:28 PM
It was one of the dumbest shows I've ever seen. Reasons included geography (Buffalo is a small city so that's an excuse) and No. 1 was Whitney Houston faced the Giants bench during the national anthem. :ill:

Dumb idea for a show.

chernobylwraiths
02-05-2007, 09:31 PM
I don't know them all, but I think 3 through 1 were

3. The Home Field advantage - Buffalo didn't do as well out of their home stadium. This doesn't hold much with me as the first two superbowls we lost to teams from similar climates.

2. How about them Cowboys - The Cowboys had just come into their own and possibly had one of the best collection of players of all time. Besides Troy, Emmitt and the druggie, they had a good defense with Charles Haley, Norton Jr. and lets not forget possibly the best offensive line of all time.

1. Whitney Houston (stupid) but Houston sang that great national anthem right to the Giants while having her back to the Bills. In addition, Houston is from Jersey and a big Giants fan.

jamze132
02-06-2007, 08:51 AM
One of the reasons you shouldn't blame Buffalo for losing 4 in a row is Polian. It wasn't his fault Thurman and Kelly had fumbleitus. And did Thurman find his helmet?