Is anyone else having trouble getting excited about the 2007 draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Saratoga Slim
    • Jul 2005

Is anyone else having trouble getting excited about the 2007 draft?

There just aren't too many declared players that I'm really jazzed about at this point. Granted, its early and the great draft hype machine has not yet swung into full gear, but right now I feel like there's less high-end talent on the board than last year. Discuss.
    Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: Is anyone else having trouble getting excited about the 2007 draft?

Im pumped!
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• RockStar36
      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
      • Sep 2004

I'm pumped as well. As the years pass I get more and more involved which is always fun.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
        • Feb 2005

I'm pumped as well... Seems like plenty of blue chippers to me.

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

This is a year where we can find starters in all 3 rounds IF its done right. Now if we can just get marv to fire Modrak and hire draft boy...

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
            Zero for Zero!
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by ICE74129
            This is a year where we can find starters in all 3 rounds IF its done right. Now if we can just get marv to fire Modrak and hire draft boy...
            Modrak found 4+ plus starters last year. If he does so again, I am thrilled.
            Originally posted by mysticsoto
            Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Kerr
              Hall of Fame Zoner
              • Feb 2005

I'll always look forward to the draft.

Comment

• BAM
                • Sep 2003

After last years' draft, I am excited about this one. I'm confident they'll do a great job again. We're almost there...!

Comment

• ZacGriffi~82
                  • Jun 2003

Originally posted by BAM
                  After last years' draft, I am excited about this one. I'm confident they'll do a great job again. We're almost there...!
                  The unpredictability makes it exciting too.
                  www.billsaddiction.com -The Home of Bills Addicts-

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

I'm always pumped for it, whether there are a lot of marquee players or not.

I don't care so much about the Bills drafting the big name guys, as getting some quality starters to fill our positions of need.

I really liked last year's draft, and hope we can come close to it this year.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

It doesn't matter the level of players, I'm always psyched for draft weekend. I watched the entire thing last year, actually.

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

i will actualy be on a cruise the weekend of my draft with my hockey team, so i am hoping they have espn so i can keep track of things.

i will say this.. guys like pennington and ellison, and colston, ect.. make me excited about the draft every year. we know so little about the guys who are not considered first day picks, that anyone picked could shock us.

there are so many guys out there that have blue chip talent depending on what you need them for, if you follow.. for example, some guys may be considered small (ellison) so he drops, but he is custom made for what we are doing.

i love the draft, and can't wait.
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

I hate off-season period.

As far as this season, it seems as though there are a lot of things this team needs, and not a whole lot of options between the draft and FA. we took some steps forward in 06- I'm not sure if that's possible this year.

One thing's for damn sure- the next month until FA starts is the most boring time on the football calendar.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ICE74129
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

cruise, Hockey, Cruse, Hockey...Something just doesn't mesh here

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

we decided after winning our 3rd championship we were going to celebrate right.. so 11 teammates, and 10 wives are loading up on a royal carribean ship and heading to bermuda. should be a blast..

but i will still find time to keep up with the draft.
                              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                              X