PDA

View Full Version : I love the LETS GO BUFFALO chant in Atlanta!

THATHURMANATOR
02-06-2007, 08:28 PM
We need to pull this one out. ENOUGH WITH THESE GD 3rd period collapses.

camelcowboy
02-06-2007, 08:38 PM
shoot out will be a fun one if it goes that far

THATHURMANATOR
02-06-2007, 08:45 PM
Al Kotalik Baby!!!

BlackMetalNinja
02-06-2007, 08:50 PM
Danny B. is straight filthy on shootouts!

chernobylwraiths
02-06-2007, 08:52 PM
I hope Red had a great time. Now he can rub it in to all the necks down there.

OpIv37
02-06-2007, 08:52 PM
I heard that chant too! Sabres fans are audible in just about every East Coast city these days.

BlackMetalNinja
02-06-2007, 08:55 PM
I heard that chant too! Sabres fans are audible in just about every East Coast city these days.

I had the Atlanta feed tonight and they mentioned the chants and show several Sabres fans throughout the night. They speculated that it was much due to our success this year as they've never had so many noticeable Buffalo fans at the arena in the past.

I'm sure that's the reason too. Other than perhaps here in Carolina because this area seriously is like the Southern Escape for Western New Yorkers.

JD
02-06-2007, 09:04 PM
More like its the escape for pussies who cant deal with snow :jk:

Every remaining away game will have a strong showing of Sabres fans.

I'm planning a trip to DC April 7th, and hitting up the game in Philly the next day as well.. Anyone interested? Cost will be around $225 for everything.

BlackMetalNinja
02-06-2007, 09:05 PM

I'm planning a trip to DC April 7th, and hitting up the game in Philly the next day as well.. Anyone interested? Cost will be around $225 for everything.

That's only half the reason I moved! Can't say I mind that today was the coldest day we've had and it was in the low 30s...

JD
02-06-2007, 09:19 PM
Dont worry, it felt like -15 with wind chill.

Doesnt bother me a bit :D

OpIv37
02-06-2007, 09:26 PM

I'll probably be at the game in DC again but I live there so I won't need transportation or anything.

Going to the game in Philly is tempting as well but I don't know if I'll be able to swing it. Philly's a great city but it has some ******* fans.

THATHURMANATOR
02-06-2007, 09:28 PM
That's only half the reason I moved! Can't say I mind that today was the coldest day we've had and it was in the low 30s...
I don't know man. I like winter! You couldn't pay me enough to move down there with those hicks.

RedEyE
02-06-2007, 09:51 PM
AWESOME GAME!!!! Even better outcome. Man, Buffalo fans represented well in Atlanta tonight!!!!