PDA

View Full Version : Nate is not coming back to the Bills

Mitchy moo
02-07-2007, 02:19 PM
Regardless of all the debate, he is going to be a 10 Million a year type guy and RW is not going to pay him that kind of money. RW is worried about losing money and paying one player $10M is not going to help balance the books.

Plan on some internal shifting and Nate, TKO, London all hitting the highway. Remember we shifted the OL after the break and how much better they got?? We'll assess our strengths and weaknesses and draft accordingly. Anything we don't get in the draft we pick up in F-agency.

Captain_Obvious
02-07-2007, 02:29 PM
Hey! This is something I should be posting.

OpIv37
02-07-2007, 02:33 PM
Regardless of all the debate, he is going to be a 10 Million a year type guy and RW is not going to pay him that kind of money. RW is worried about losing money and paying one player $10M is not going to help balance the books.

Plan on some internal shifting and Nate, TKO, Spikes all hitting the highway. Remember we shifted the OL after the break and how much better they got?? We'll assess our strengths and weaknesses and draft accordingly. Anything we don't get in the draft we pick up in F-agency.

I don't know if we can afford to lose TKO AND Spikes.

Ickybaluky
02-07-2007, 02:36 PM

Yeah, plus if Clements is going to leave, you should re-sign Nate.

ICE74129
02-07-2007, 02:40 PM

LOL no joke

Slim
02-07-2007, 03:16 PM
Hey! This is something I should be posting.

:rofl:

HHURRICANE
02-07-2007, 04:03 PM

We should definately get rid of the one that got hurt and keep the other one.

HHURRICANE
02-07-2007, 04:04 PM

By the way I'm still laughing. That's funny ****!!

patmoran2006
02-07-2007, 04:07 PM
thanks for the ground breaking news.

Mitchy moo
02-07-2007, 04:11 PM
thanks for the ground breaking news.

Well after seeing all these threads breaking down Nate, his salary, stats, other's FA's available, draft prospects, myths about janitors with inside info, other teams needs, I just needed to make it more simple for the simplier people like myself.

He is going to cost more than RW is going to spend for 1 player, so their is no real reason to continue on with the madness of Nate. Personally I think he is a good player at best when he wants to be and when he gets his real big check, he will disappear all over again.

patmoran2006
02-07-2007, 04:14 PM
We wont even sign a free agent approaching FLetcher's contract demands, let alone Clements.

Mitchy moo
02-07-2007, 04:17 PM

I meant London and you know it, smart ***. :respect:

Mitchy moo
02-07-2007, 04:18 PM
Yeah, plus if Clements is going to leave, you should re-sign Nate.

You guys are so, so funny.

HHURRICANE
02-07-2007, 04:20 PM
We wont even sign a free agent approaching FLetcher's contract demands, let alone Clements.

I'D LIKE TO HOLD JUDGEMENT until March 2nd.

jamze132
02-08-2007, 09:00 AM

Plan on some internal shifting and Nate, TKO, London all hitting the highway. Remember we shifted the OL after the break and how much better they got?? We'll assess our strengths and weaknesses and draft accordingly. Anything we don't get in the draft we pick up in F-agency.
Thats funny since by the time the draft is over, almost all of the good free agents will be taken.

Mitchy moo
02-08-2007, 09:13 AM
Thats funny since by the time the draft is over, almost all of the good free agents will be taken.

You'll be in Iraq and have bigger things to worry about than the Bills come next season. I wish you and yours all the best and please be careful when you go. :respect:

jamze132
02-09-2007, 03:46 AM
You'll be in Iraq and have bigger things to worry about than the Bills come next season. I wish you and yours all the best and please be careful when you go. :respect:
Touche', but I wll still be following everything, if I can get some freakin' internet.

Luisito23
02-09-2007, 06:54 AM
Just when I think Scrappy can't get any worst, he pulls another :bs: thread like this.....:stick: :flush:....

GO BILLS!!!!!!