Anyone see the TT highlight film on BB.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Anyone see the TT highlight film on BB.com?

Man I wish we had a guy like him in our backfield now. 40-50 balls out of the backfield, blocked great, lined up in our 5 wide set, could take it 60 yards if need be.

And what gets me is you don't remember how smooth he could run until you see those clips again.
  • Spiderweb
    ....formerly OhBF
    • Sep 2003

Re: Anyone see the TT highlight film on BB.com?

Originally posted by ICE74129
    Man I wish we had a guy like him in our backfield now. 40-50 balls out of the backfield, blocked great, lined up in our 5 wide set, could take it 60 yards if need be.

And what gets me is you don't remember how smooth he could run until you see those clips again.
    Don't recall the ability to take it 60 yards very much, especially the second half of his career, but everything else is dead on. Don't forget his vision and ability to shift gears, change of direction, moves......

He truly was a "complete" back........and very much missed around these parts....
    Spiderweb

Need a Hero? Try looking within your
    own family. You might be surprised.

Comment

• Luisito23
      Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
      • Apr 2003

Re: Anyone see the TT highlight film on BB.com?

I miss him so much it ain't even funny homey....

GO BILLS!!!!!
      "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
      ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
      ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
      ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

Working...
      X