PDA

View Full Version : Freaking TSN.ca announcer jinxed us

Mitchy moo
02-07-2007, 07:31 PM
Hey Lindy let me distract you from what you are doing, OK??

Ottawa sent him in as a agent, pircks.

camelcowboy
02-07-2007, 07:40 PM
WHAT?

BlackMetalNinja
02-07-2007, 07:48 PM
I've got the TSN feed tonight... they've been talking about how the ice sucks in Buffalo again tonight and that the puck is bouncing all over the place because of it. Why can't we get that problem fixed already?

camelcowboy
02-07-2007, 07:58 PM
before i could see a problem with the outside temp, but its -6 for the last twoweeks. Home ice should be a advantage for the home. This is garbage.

Ingtar33
02-07-2007, 08:50 PM
you get bad ice form a crew that has no idea how to maintain the proper humidity and surface temp.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
02-07-2007, 09:06 PM
I've got the TSN feed tonight... they've been talking about how the ice sucks in Buffalo again tonight and that the puck is bouncing all over the place because of it. Why can't we get that problem fixed already?

It's because the Bandits (lax) played last night, what they do is put 4x8 pieces of plywood over the ice then they cover it with the playing field. That takes out the give of the ice they also do the same thing with concerts and that's why the pucks are bouncing.

Nighthawk
02-07-2007, 09:08 PM
It's because the Bandits (lax) played last night, what they do is put 4x8 pieces of plywood over the ice then they cover it with the playing field. That takes out the give of the ice they also do the same thing with concerts and that's why the pucks are bouncing.

Huh? The Bandits did not play last night at the arena...

SabreEleven
02-08-2007, 03:11 AM
Hey Lindy let me distract you from what you are doing, OK??

Ottawa sent him in as a agent, pircks.

I still don't know what this is suppose to mean.

Mitchy moo
02-08-2007, 09:12 AM
I still don't know what this is suppose to mean.

I don't either now, did I write that?

SabreEleven
02-08-2007, 01:50 PM
I don't either now, did I write that?

Not the first time you said that, is it?

Mitchy moo
02-08-2007, 02:37 PM
Not the first time you said that, is it?

unfortunately, no.

The_Philster
02-08-2007, 06:13 PM

Huh? The Bandits did not play last night at the arena...Yeah...last time they played at home was Friday night :huh: If they played Tuesday night, there's a whole lot of us season ticket holders who missed it