X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jchild178
    • Mar 2003

thoughts on Jeff Posey

ok im thinking this guy is definitely better than Newman but how much better? hopefully better enough to come in and give 8 or more sacks this upcoming season...i've never really follwed him
  • Voltron
    • Jul 2002

I was just reading a story on ESPN by Len P and he didn't have too much to say except that him and foreman came together last year in the 3-4 D they played. I guess it is wait and see. With Fletch and Spikes I think he will learn alot and become an even better LB.
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
    - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
    -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
    - Mark Twain

Comment

• wwovince
      Squish the Freakin FISH and bury the PATSIES!!!
      • Jul 2002

I agree with Voltron on this one. If we sign Spikes his intensity along with Fletchers should make him better as he learns from them. And then playing behind a line like we can have if we sign Adams will free all out linebackers up to make plays which will in turn help out Secondary into making turnovers!! CANT WAIT FOR THE SEASON!!! lol
      I sell Wholesale. Anything your looking for i can get for you cheap email me!

Comment

• jchild178
        • Mar 2003

i agree 100% with both of you

Comment

Working...
        X