PDA

View Full Version : FREE Bills cheerleader outfit for a little girl

Mr. Miyagi
02-08-2007, 01:52 PM
My youngest daughter has outgrown her Bills cheerleader outfit, and instead of selling it on Ebay and get a few bucks for it, I'd rather pass it down to a fellow zoner.

It's very clean, no stains no frays that we know of. 3T in size but it's been washed a few times so it may be a little small.

Anyone wants it let me know. All I ask is that your little girl promises to wear this outfit at least 4 Sundays next season, and be taught to chant "GO BILLS!!!" :D

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10101/bills.jpg

Bill Brasky
02-08-2007, 02:12 PM
It's very clean, no stains

:rofl:

casdhf
02-08-2007, 02:13 PM
I think I see some soy sauce on the collar

madness
02-08-2007, 02:15 PM
Miyagi!!! My youngest in is 3t now so she'll be to big by next season. If you have no takers (and only if), can you hold on to it for a month? I have another one on the way and if I'm "blessed" with a third girl, I would love to have that for her!

L.A. Playa
02-08-2007, 02:21 PM

:rofl: this was "my" little girls LOL anyone check a predator alert in Wisconsin for a Miyagi ???

Gunzlingr
02-08-2007, 02:22 PM
Free if the person that wants it pays $19.99 shipping and handling :D

Mitchy moo
02-08-2007, 02:36 PM
My youngest daughter has outgrown her Bills cheerleader outfit, and instead of selling it on Ebay and get a few bucks for it, I'd rather pass it down to a fellow zoner.

It's very clean, no stains no frays that we know of. 3T in size but it's been washed a few times so it may be a little small.

Anyone wants it let me know. All I ask is that your little girl promises to wear this outfit at least 4 Sundays next season, and be taught to chant "GO BILLS!!!" :D

Wow nice. I have the same one for my little 5 years old and on gameday she is the cutest cheerleader. :respect:

Mr. Miyagi
02-08-2007, 02:47 PM
Free if the person that wants it pays $19.99 shipping and handling :D
Nah, I'll ship it too. :up:

Mr. Miyagi
02-08-2007, 03:02 PM
Miyagi!!! My youngest in is 3t now so she'll be to big by next season. If you have no takers (and only if), can you hold on to it for a month? I have another one on the way and if I'm "blessed" with a third girl, I would love to have that for her!
Still up for grabs. My daughter is average size 3 year old and it's a little short on her now. So I would recommend for a 2 year old little girl, who should fit in it just fine especially comes next season.

Anyone?

Mitchy moo
02-08-2007, 03:06 PM
Feel the pain needs it for one of Willis Mcgahee's kids down there.

Mr. Miyagi
02-08-2007, 03:11 PM
Feel the pain needs it for one of Willis Mcgahee's kids down there.
:rofl: feelthepain is having a baby with Willis??

Mitchy moo
02-08-2007, 03:15 PM
:rofl: feelthepain is having a baby with Willis??

Oh he is going to kill us, lol.:respect:

Gunzlingr
02-08-2007, 03:22 PM
Wow nice. I have the same one for my little 5 years old and on gameday she is the cutest cheerleader. :respect:

You have kids??!! :ill:

Mitchy moo
02-08-2007, 03:28 PM
You have kids??!! :ill:

You drive them to school?? :ill:

Gunzlingr
02-08-2007, 03:34 PM
You drive them to school?? :ill:

Well I do drive a short bus, so based on genetics, I guess I probably do.

Mitchy moo
02-08-2007, 03:40 PM
Well I do drive a short bus, so based on genetics, I guess I probably do.

Was that necessary?? If my kids we're handicapable would that make you happy??

Your a pretty tough guy:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/bus*****.html

The last buffalo fan
02-08-2007, 04:28 PM

:bf1: :up: Well done sushi!!!

She is 9 years old now!!! :ill:

I was really trying to get one of this a few years ago, but no luck.

Gunzlingr
02-08-2007, 04:36 PM
Was that necessary?? If my kids we're handicapable would that make you happy??

Your a pretty tough guy:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/bus*****.html

Mouthy little bastards should have gotten more than that. Makes me glad I drive a commuter shuttle and not a school bus.

X-Era
02-08-2007, 04:42 PM

Ohhh, I looked at that title and had SO many people I wanted to tell to buy this.

SO many people need to where little girly outfits.....must play nice.

Mr. Miyagi
02-08-2007, 04:49 PM

She is 9 years old now!!! :ill:

I was really trying to get one of this a few years ago, but no luck.
Have another one then!

BTW, I just came back from Mexico last week. Las chicas estan mucho bonita! :drool:

Mr. Miyagi
02-08-2007, 04:51 PM
Ohhh, I looked at that title and had SO many people I wanted to tell to buy this.

SO many people need to where little girly outfits.....must play nice.
LOL it's free. I'm giving it away. Only for real little girls though. :D

The last buffalo fan
02-08-2007, 05:19 PM
Have another one then!

BTW, I just came back from Mexico last week. Las chicas estan mucho bonita! :drool:

:hi5:

si, las chicas estan muy bonitas :hump: !!!!!!!

chernobylwraiths
02-08-2007, 05:24 PM
Has Phil PMed you yet?

The last buffalo fan
02-08-2007, 05:25 PM
Has Phil PMed you yet?

:negrep:

Michael82
02-08-2007, 06:43 PM
Has Phil PMed you yet?
:lmao:

That's just wrong.

The_Philster
02-08-2007, 06:43 PM
:huh:

socalfan
02-08-2007, 07:18 PM

I might be a little conservative and old fashioned; but aren't you just a little ashamed to have your daughter dress as a cheerleader? I hope after she gets to school and comes to understand how you have exploited her and undervalued her worth as a person that you won't be shunned by her as a racist sexist pig.

Dude
02-08-2007, 07:24 PM
:popcorn:

socalfan
02-08-2007, 07:32 PM
:popcorn:

What? How many dads on this board have you seen jump for this offer? I guess there aren't many that have that hope and dream for their daughter.

The_Philster
02-08-2007, 08:02 PM
:rolleyes:

chernobylwraiths
02-08-2007, 08:32 PM
What? How many dads on this board have you seen jump for this offer? I guess there aren't many that have that hope and dream for their daughter.

I know I never want to have my girls become cheerleaders.

Mr. Miyagi
02-08-2007, 08:36 PM
I might be a little conservative and old fashioned; but aren't you just a little ashamed to have your daughter dress as a cheerleader? I hope after she gets to school and comes to understand how you have exploited her and undervalued her worth as a person that you won't be shunned by her as a racist sexist pig.
You're kidding right? It's not like I'm giving away crotchless panties or anything. :rolleyes:

Mr. Miyagi
02-08-2007, 08:37 PM
:hi5:

si, las chicas estan muy bonitas :hump: !!!!!!!
Si sorry about the bad spanish there LOL. I'm still learning.

Carlton Bailey
02-08-2007, 08:47 PM
"My name's Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC's "To Catch a Predator" series."

Michael82
02-08-2007, 09:19 PM

Dozerdog
02-08-2007, 09:44 PM
I might be a little conservative and old fashioned; but aren't you just a little ashamed to have your daughter dress as a cheerleader? I hope after she gets to school and comes to understand how you have exploited her and undervalued her worth as a person that you won't be shunned by her as a racist sexist pig.He got $50 or her Hooters outfit last month on EBay

Mr. Miyagi
02-09-2007, 06:14 AM
He got $50 or her Hooters outfit last month on EBay
Nah, that outfit was mine. :ill:

Dude
02-09-2007, 06:55 AM
What? How many dads on this board have you seen jump for this offer? I guess there aren't many that have that hope and dream for their daughter.I jumped for it. I was planning to get one for my daughter anyway. Turns out that this outfit was too small.

I wish I had gotten in on that Hooters outfit auction. :up:

socalfan
02-09-2007, 02:12 PM
He got $50 or her Hooters outfit last month on EBay

There is nothing wrong with a waitress outfit. Being a waitress is a perfectly respectable occupation. But a cheerleader?? :huh: Shows no class at all. Mark my words when she brings guys home and her crazy asian father shows the family album of her with a Buffalo Bills cheerleader outfit on.....he'll be toast.

socalfan
02-09-2007, 02:15 PM
I jumped for it. I was planning to get one for my daughter anyway. Turns out that this outfit was too small.

I wish I had gotten in on that Hooters outfit auction. :up:

Too small...so what's the problem..it's a freakin cheerleader's outfit...haven't you been to a game dah!

I don't really care what white trash does anyways...there is no saving people like you....it's all in the genes....nurturing couldn't help.

Mr. Miyagi
02-09-2007, 02:36 PM
Sounds like you had a bad childhood experience with a cheerleader huh? They all laughed at you and called you a pizza face in high school or something?

Dude
02-09-2007, 03:03 PM
Too small...so what's the problem..it's a freakin cheerleader's outfit...haven't you been to a game dah!

I don't really care what white trash does anyways...there is no saving people like you....it's all in the genes....nurturing couldn't help.Are you serious?

Wow.

I don't even know how to react to that.

socalfan
02-09-2007, 03:38 PM
I would like to thank Dude and Miyagi for giving me a moments relief from the incredible boredom of the offseason. We aren't even at the probowl yet and I can't wait till next season. It's been fun playing with you! And Philster....you still haven't changed...but please don't hit the thanks or groan button on this one!!!

Typ0
02-09-2007, 03:44 PM
I don't think jillian will be ready for it this coming season but the following she should be perfect!

Devin
02-09-2007, 03:48 PM

:roflmao:

Mr. Miyagi
02-09-2007, 06:32 PM
I don't think jillian will be ready for it this coming season but the following she should be perfect!
If no one else claims it for this season, Jillian can have it!

Sorry madness, your kid isn't even born yet. :up:

X-Era
02-10-2007, 07:01 AM

arent YOU a little afraid that you will be representing the crotchetdy, whiny, old people with a post like this?

So apparently if you dress up in team colors and dance and cheer to support your team in hopes of boosting their morale your degrading yourself :rolleyes:

The one thing I cant stand is people *****ing for everyone to get more PC. NO, you guys get a thicker skin!

Ohh wait, I just caught that your from California the land of the tree huggers, fruits, and nuts.....must begin worshiping Pelosi.

Mr. Miyagi
02-10-2007, 07:33 AM
arent YOU a little afraid that you will be representing the crotchetdy, whiny, old people with a post like this?

So apparently if you dress up in team colors and dance and cheer to support your team in hopes of boosting their morale your degrading yourself :rolleyes:

The one thing I cant stand is people *****ing for everyone to get more PC. NO, you guys get a thicker skin!

Ohh wait, I just caught that your from California the land of the tree huggers, fruits, and nuts.....must begin worshiping Pelosi.
I worship Pelosi. :ontome:

mybills
02-10-2007, 08:18 AM
dah!

X-Era
02-10-2007, 09:26 AM
I worship Pelosi. :ontome:
I worship bush.

{i}

madness
02-10-2007, 01:16 PM
If no one else claims it for this season, Jillian can have it!

Sorry madness, your kid isn't even born yet. :up:

No problem. I'm still :pray: for a boy anyway.

Mr. Miyagi
02-10-2007, 06:52 PM
Even if you do have a girl, by the time she's big enough for the outfit, Jillian will have outgrown it and I bet Typ0 can pass it down to you then. :up:

Mr. Miyagi
02-10-2007, 06:55 PM
Done deal. It's gone to Jillian. :miyagi:

Post some pictures Typ0!

raphael120
02-10-2007, 08:15 PM
aw gone already?

i heard through the grape vine tom brady had his eyes on it..said wouldve been nice to wear on tranny tuesdays.

madness
02-11-2007, 09:06 AM
aw gone already?

i heard through the grape vine tom brady had his eyes on it..said wouldve been nice to wear on tranny tuesdays.

The outfit would have been too big for his slender figure.

madness
02-11-2007, 09:11 AM
Even if you do have a girl, by the time she's big enough for the outfit, Jillian will have outgrown it and I bet Typ0 can pass it down to you then. :up:

Could be a start of the a Billszone legacy. :snicker: How many generations do you think it could last?

Dozerdog
02-11-2007, 10:11 AM

I don't really care what white trash does anyways...there is no saving people like you....it's all in the genes....nurturing couldn't help.

That would be Asian trash to you.

Get it right.

Mr. Miyagi
02-11-2007, 11:24 AM
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/232249/2/istockphoto_232249_no_dumping.jpg

Mr. Miyagi
02-11-2007, 11:25 AM
Could be a start of the a Billszone legacy. :snicker: How many generations do you think it could last?
Well I bought it new and it went through both my girls, so Jillian will be the third owner. Let's see how far we can pass it down from year to year!