X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamze132
    • Jun 2003

Please don't slam Whitner for .....

not making the same Pro Bowl that Vince ****in' Young made. I think it's a complete mockery and an insult to every player who actually deserves to be there. Say what you want about the marketing excuse. We all know why he is there. It's complete bullshizer.

disclaimer:

And for the record, I am not mad because Donte didn't make the Pro Bowl. I was just using his name as an example since some people are down on him since the 8th overall pick in the draft didn't make the Pro Bowl.
  • SquishDaFish
    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
    • Jun 2005

Re: Please don't slam Whitner for .....

I totally agree. Vince Young getting in makes the probowl a bigger joke then it already was.

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

Are you f'n kidding me?

Didn't he win like almost ALL of his starts, on a bad team.. as a rookie?

and if you really want to know why he's in the Pro Bowl (as an alternate) by the way. Look for an example when he literally pissed all over the bills in a critical game with playoff implications at the time.

I think its a complete joke on this board how some people who are definitely very knowledgable of football can be that biased because they dont like the player personally or he's not a Bill.

next thing we'll be hearing is that Losman deserved the Pro Bowl over Young.

Vince Young is a WINNER.. They will be a playoff team next year.. Get over it, he's not another Micheal VIck.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
        Are you f'n kidding me?

and if you really want to know why he's in the Pro Bowl (as an alternate) by the way. Look for an example when he literally pissed all over the bills in a critical game with playoff implications at the time.

I think its a complete joke on this board how some people who are definitely very knowledgable of football can be that biased because they dont like the player personally or he's not a Bill.

Vince Young is a WINNER.. They will be a playoff team next year.. Get over it, he's not another Micheal VIck.
        Maybe I'm confused here. Is the Pro Bowl in place to recognize the best players at their positions or is it to recognize "winners"?

There is no doubt that Vince Young is a great athlete but last I looked he is a QB and his numbers were down right pitiful.

Comment

• jamze132
          • Jun 2003

Are you f'n kidding me?

Who cares if the guy was on a team that beat the Bills with playoff implimentations on the line? Look at his stats for the season and tell me if he honestly deserves to be at the Pro Bowl over guys named Tom Brady and even Damon Huard. And for the record, the Titans run game is what beat the Bills late in the game.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
            Who cares if the guy was on a team that beat the Bills with playoff implimentations on the line? Look at his stats for the season and tell me if he honestly deserves to be at the Pro Bowl over guys named Tom Brady and even Damon Huard. And for the record, the Titans run game is what beat the Bills late in the game.
            Yep, game, set, match. Great post!!

For everyone else. On the game winning drive that started at the Titans 10 yard line. There was one pass out of 13 plays.

Nobody is arguing that Vince Young doesn't have globs of talent and Machisma!!! He didn't deserve to be in a Pro Bowl. PERIOD. This is why the NFL is going the way of the NBA.

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Guys, Vince young shouldn't have been ROTY, but he was. Its all HYPE to SELL MERCHANDISE.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Are you f'n kidding me?

Complete agreement, way too much hate here for non Bills players.
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• ICE74129
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

Originally Posted by patmoran2006
                  Are you f'n kidding me?

Pure and absolute crap which is your norm. Vince Young will never be anything more than a slower Mike Vick. Now that teams have film on him they will spy him and force him to throw and he will no ammount to crap.

We all know your JP hate and your support for Young, so I wouldn't be talking to anyone about being Biased
                  Last edited by DraftBoy; 02-09-2007, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• ICE74129
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                    Complete agreement, way too much hate here for non Bills players.
                    Its not hate, its fact. Young is nothing but hype. It took OU losing 11 starters (Most of them to the NFL) AND Adrian Peterson on the bench to finally beat OU. Until then he got bent over and rode hard when playing real competition. Now for the clowns saying AP is over rated for who he played, Funny...OU and Tex ASS play the same teams. So are they BOTH over rated or not? You can't have it both ways

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                      Pot Kettle Black
                      COMING SOON...

Comment

• DraftBoy
                        Administrator
                        • Jul 2002

Its not hate, its fact. Young is nothing but hype. It took OU losing 11 starters (Most of them to the NFL) AND Adrian Peterson on the bench to finally beat OU. Until then he got bent over and rode hard when playing real competition. Now for the clowns saying AP is over rated for who he played, Funny...OU and Tex ASS play the same teams. So are they BOTH over rated or not? You can't have it both ways

back to your bias now, you still havent provided one shred of evidence while he'll be bad and it sure as hell wont be his W-L record.
                        COMING SOON...

Comment

• Jeff1220
                          H to the 12:20
                          • Jul 2002

Its not hate, its fact.
                          Actually, it is opinion, not fact. Get out your Webster's.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                            Sab and TD are insignificant
                            • Sep 2002

Are you f'n kidding me?

he didn't really piss all over the bills, Jauron made a few boneheaded calls that ultimately screwed us - like passing on 3rd and one when McGahee had been effective all afternoon.

and then punting on the very next play when it was late in the game - at some point, you've got to realize your D is tired from chasing VY all over the field, and that they aren't gonna get off the field in time to give your O another crack at winning the game, so you might as well go for it on 4th and one (that shouldn't have been 4th and one because we would have probably picked up the yard if we would have called McGahee's #).
                            www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• ICE74129
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                              back to your bias now, you still havent provided one shred of evidence while he'll be bad and it sure as hell wont be his W-L record.
                              I posted FACT its right there on film. Young was NOTHING until OU lost over 1/2 its starters.

Now is AD the real deal? If not then neither is young, they played the same competition

Comment

Working...
                              X