What Sabres Prospect are u most Excited about???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

What Sabres Prospect are u most Excited about???

After looking thru our current prospects in both Roch and the Juniors and Europe, and also from listing to Bill Clement on Wgr55 the other day with Shope and the Bull Dog is has become evident that Darcy and Quinn have a stable of young players coming up that very will could replace departed players that leave via trade or FA for years to come,

I have two players that have really caught my eye Andrej Sekera has been more than solid D for the Amerks and i really like the look of Marek Zagrapan,
    Zagrapan has not been awesome in Roch but is starting to show why he is 19 and playing for the Amerks, loads of speed and a wicked shot

I also know that many will say Drew Stafford which i think should be on the current roster instead of Novotny discuss...
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Re: What Sabres Prospect are u most Excited about???

Patrick Kaleta

Position: Right Wing

Born: 06/08/1986, Buffalo, NY

Height: 6-0

Weight: 200 lbs.

Shoots: Right

Acquired: Buffalo Sabres’ sixth-round selection (176th overall) in the 2004 NHL Entry Draft.

he was born in Buffalo (Angola, NY) and grew up a Buffalo Sabres fan. He's the nicest kid you could meet off the ice, but on the ice he's a pain in the neck to play against he'll check you to death. My cousin played against him when he played hockey for (Canisus High) Kaleta was still in high school. He said that you can't stop the guy he will make the other team get penalties.
    Last edited by BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan; 02-09-2007, 11:57 AM.

Comment

• bigbub2352
      • Feb 2005

I like Kaleta alot, he could be the answer when we dont sign Adam Mair next year
      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
        • May 2003

The underdogs are Daniel Paille or Mark Mancari for me. Clarke MacArthur reminds me of a young Chris Drury.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

I really like Daniel Paille and Clarke MacArthur. They have both impressed me a lot in Rochester.

Comment

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Jan 2004

Dylan Hunter

Position: Center

Born: 05/21/1985, Quebec City, Que

Height: 5-11

Weight: 196 lbs.

Shoots: Left

Acquired: Buffalo Sabres’ ninth-round selection (273rd overall) in the 2004 NHL Entry Draft

If he's anything like his dad (Dale Hunter that played for the Nordiques and Capitals) the Sabres fans will be in for a treat.

Comment

Working...
            X