• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Coach Jaurons Mom Died.

I was just reading in the local paper that Dick Jaurons mom died on 2/3. I didnt see it posted anywhere. I had mentioned before she only lived a few streets away from where I work. I was suprised to see they didnt mention she was the mother of the Buffalo Bills coach. They just said mother of Richard M Jauron, Orchard Park.

Last edited by The King; 02-09-2007, 11:35 AM.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: Coach Jaurons Mom Died.

Ouch, that really hurts. We have a really good friend in hospice care right now and it's heading the wrong way there as well.

Comment

• ICE74129
      Legendary Zoner
      • Feb 2005

Aww man I am sorry to hear that

Comment

• ublinkwescore
        Sab and TD are insignificant
        • Sep 2002

that's gotta be the hardest thing I could think of to go through - losing a parent or a kid.
        www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
          I was just reading in the local paper that Dick Jaurons mom died on 2/3. I didnt see it posted anywhere. I had mentioned before she only lived a few streets away from where I work. I was suprised to see they didnt mention she was the mother of the Buffalo Bills coach. They just said mother of Richard M Jauron, Orchard Park.
          Did you kill her? I seem to recall that you were talking about going over to her house and kicking her ass...

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Losing your mother, which is one of the toughest things you'll ever experience, puts everything into perspective. Your little day-to-day problems don't seem so important anymore.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• BAM
              • Sep 2003

R.I.P. Ms Jauron.

Comment

• blackonyx89
                HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
                • Mar 2005

God Bless The Jauron Family.
                Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!

Comment

• STAMPY
                  Hall of Fame Zoner
                  • Sep 2003

That sucks. My condolences. On a bright note, Dick should be proud of his momma. Rumour around Chicago was... She was one Hot MILF!

Comment

• The King
                    Without me it's just Awe so
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by STAMPY
                    That sucks. My condolences. On a bright note, Dick should be proud of his momma. Rumour around Chicago was... She was one Hot MILF!
                    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• STAMPY
                      Hall of Fame Zoner
                      • Sep 2003

Yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

• raphael120
                        Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                        • Oct 2005

inappropriate?? yeh...probably.

Comment

• Luisito23
                          Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                          • Apr 2003

My condolances go out to coach, as well as his family and friends.
                          "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                          ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                          ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                          ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• ricogarion
                            • Apr 2003

Sometimes the lack of compassion and respect in these boards is downright childlike and disgusting.The mans mother passed is there no decency? For the lack of anything more to say without getting ugly if you can't say anything relevant than just keep your mouth shut.This thread isn't for jokes at someone else's expense.My condolences go out to Coach Jauron and his family.
                            I'm your huckleberry.

Wyatt Earp: "Been hitting it awful hard, haven't ya?"

Doc Holliday: Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Turf
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by STAMPY

I'm going to come out of seclusion just to say one thing and jump back in Stampy.

You're a ****ing ******.

What a useless piece of **** you are.

Thank you, see ya all later.

Dumb ****.
                              Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

Working...
                              X