PDA

View Full Version : Don't be shocked if Wade P gets Dallas to the superbowl

ICE74129
02-09-2007, 11:23 AM
Look at the facts.

He is a laid back, manager/ players type of coach. He and TO won't conflict at all.

he is a 3-4 Guru. Anyone that says different is flat out numb between the ears and obviously forgets what he did with our D while here.

He will assume the playcalling duties for the defense which now makes them much better.

They pretty much have most of the pieces in place to go to one right now, All he has to do is manage and thats what he does best.

I hate to say it, but you just might see Dallas playing in the superbowl next year.

Michael82
02-09-2007, 11:26 AM
:lmao: :roflmao: :laughing:

ICE74129
02-09-2007, 11:27 AM
Just wait and see. They were a playoff team this year, they have a good draft and all wade has to do is get that D attacking with the talent they have and run the football which they can do.

Just wait and see. It pains me to no end to admit it, believe me.

Michael82
02-09-2007, 11:29 AM
Just wait and see. They were a playoff team this year, they have a good draft and all wade has to do is get that D attacking with the talent they have and run the football which they can do.

Just wait and see. It pains me to no end to admit it, believe me.
:yawn:

They don't have the talent to go to the Super Bowl. And they definitely have too much ego. There's no way that TO will be a good boy. :shakeno:

Michael82
02-09-2007, 11:31 AM
ICE, the Sooners have a better chance of winning the National Championship for the next 3 consecutive years than Wade has of going to the Super Bowl in his first year with that overrated team. :funny:

gil
02-09-2007, 11:38 AM
their defense may benefit - but I see an unproven, yet talented QB, questionable O-Line and 2 33yr-old starting WR's on the other side of the ball.

and, the gods owe us - they wouldn't let Wade take that *#@$ing team to the big one.

casdhf
02-09-2007, 11:45 AM
BOTTOM LINE .. Ice told us so

THATHURMANATOR
02-09-2007, 11:48 AM
Look at the facts.

He is a laid back, manager/ players type of coach. He and TO won't conflict at all.

he is a 3-4 Guru. Anyone that says different is flat out numb between the ears and obviously forgets what he did with our D while here.

He will assume the playcalling duties for the defense which now makes them much better.

They pretty much have most of the pieces in place to go to one right now, All he has to do is manage and thats what he does best.

I hate to say it, but you just might see Dallas playing in the superbowl next year.
oh brother.

Philagape
02-09-2007, 11:53 AM
I depends on Romo. If he's for real, they have a shot. Their D could be scary.

Their biggest obstacle lost his job last year. :snicker:

RockStar36
02-09-2007, 12:01 PM
Have you been taking crazy pills today?

Elminster
02-09-2007, 12:02 PM
I guarentee that Wade won't feel that he has to "motivate" his players for a key game with the Eagles and gets blown out. Wade is out of his depth in big games and it'll show. He's not but mediocre....but, of course, compared to what we've had since(too early to tell with DJ), mediocre is heaven...

Novacane
02-09-2007, 12:03 PM
:lmao: :roflmao: :laughing:

My exact thought when I read the thread title. You've gone off the deep end ICE :lmao:

Michael82
02-09-2007, 12:03 PM
My exact thought when I read the thread title. You've gone off the deep end ICE :lmao:
:hi5:

ICE74129
02-09-2007, 12:04 PM

I see someone else gets it

RockStar36
02-09-2007, 12:05 PM
TO will not be a good boy. We should really be discussing how many weeks before he throws Romo under the bus.

Michael82
02-09-2007, 12:38 PM
TO will not be a good boy. We should really be discussing how many weeks before he throws Romo under the bus.
Good point. :clap:

Jan Reimers
02-09-2007, 01:08 PM

I'm not at all sold on Romo. After some decent starts, opposing Ds seem to catch up with him at the end of the season. Their running game isn't that stout, either - and there's always the TO factor waiting to bite them in the butt.

Luisito23
02-09-2007, 02:17 PM
Dallas will never even smell the SB with that scrub under center....

GO BILLS!!!!

DynaPaul
02-09-2007, 05:17 PM
Uh, no, I WILL be shocked if he gets them in the big game.

Mudflap1
02-09-2007, 06:30 PM
Isn't Andy Reid kind of a laid-back players coach?

Jon

YardRat
02-09-2007, 08:46 PM
Look at the facts.

I agree with a lot of this, but disagree with two points specifically...

Wade may not conflict directly with TO, but IMO he won't be able to handle it when a conflict arises between TO and Romo.

Managing is NOT what Wade does best, especially with an owner that doesn't leave him alone.

Mudflap1
02-09-2007, 11:13 PM
Don't get me wrong, I like Wade. But let's face it, when controversy struck with Johnson/Flutie and with Ronnie Jones, Wade couldn't handle Ralph Wilson. Realistically, who is more formidable and meddling, Ralph Wilson or Jerry Jones? Throw in T.O. and Romo, who has a lot of hype but less substance about him for a half season's work, and there are the makings of a lot of controvery.

Jon

Stewie
02-10-2007, 12:29 AM
Yea, except Wade will Bench Romo for Drew after week 17.

SABURZFAN
02-10-2007, 12:57 AM
it's possible.the NFC isn't that strong and philips is good with defenses.

gr8slayer
02-10-2007, 01:03 AM
TONY ROMO IS NOT AS GOOD AS THE MEDIA WILL HAVE YOU BELIEVE. Take it from someone who is forced to watch the guy every freaking week.

SABURZFAN
02-10-2007, 01:09 AM
TONY ROMO IS NOT AS GOOD AS THE MEDIA WILL HAVE YOU BELIEVE. Take it from someone who is forced to watch the guy every freaking week.

secure the OL and dallas could use their weapons on offense.they have a nice two-headed monster in the backfield too.

ICE74129
02-10-2007, 07:57 AM

He just needs to manage and he will be fine.

Kerr
02-10-2007, 08:21 AM
If Wade can keep T.O in check and makes the 3-4 D stronger, then there's always that possibility. But with Wade track record of handling business, it could be too much for him to handle. The only way to keep T.O happy is for him to get the ball and to always win. Having said that, I've never liked the cowboys. The only thing there is to like is their cheerleaders.

Michael82
02-10-2007, 10:59 AM
Uh, no, I WILL be shocked if he gets them in the big game.
I will too. :shocked:

Michael82
02-10-2007, 11:01 AM
Exactly! He's almost as overrated as Vince Young. :ill: