• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SquishDaFish
    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
    • Jun 2005

Yahoo Mock draft of 1st round.....

Has us taking.... CB Aaron Ross from Texas
    Our resident NFL scout makes his first projection of all 32 first-round picks in the 2007 draft.
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: Yahoo Mock draft of 1st round.....

Originally posted by BillsIN05
    Has us taking.... CB Aaron Ross from Texas
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns
    More morons that are too interested in Madden to discuss real football. If any of these clowns watched this team they would realise we dont' need CB's. We need help on both lines and at LB

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
      Legendary Zoner
      • Jul 2002

Face it. We're picking a CB or we're trading down.

Comment

• ICE74129
        Legendary Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
        We do and this team sucks for years and ralph might as well move them now. We don't need CB's.

Comment

• RockStar36
          Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
          • Sep 2004

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WE HAVE YOUBOTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

D & S Sports

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

We don't need CBs, Ice? I agree I wouldn't be thrilled with one in the first round, but you can't go into the season banking on Youboty and McGee.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
              Legendary Zoner
              • Jul 2002

Ross or Hall would be great picks.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                Zero for Zero!
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by ICE74129
                We do and this team sucks for years and ralph might as well move them now. We don't need CB's.
                For years?

Getting a bit dramatic today?
                Originally posted by mysticsoto
                Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                  Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                  • Dec 2005

We better not draft a CB.

You dont continue to progress by replacing Top 10 CB's in this league with rookies in the starting lineup..

I think this team BETTER show a committment to winning this offseason, or they are going to further alienate a lot of fans.

I wouldnt pay Clements either, but they better go out and get themselves an established, mid-level starter to take his place..

Whitner and Simpson are still learning the game, and McGee was shaky last year and you want to stick ANOTHER ROOKIE to start in the secondary.

You gotta be kidding me.. Im getting riled up over nothing becasue there is NO WAY Levy is drafting a CB with the 12th pick.. Not a chance, he's not that stupid.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Night Train
                    Retired - On Several Levels
                    • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                    I doubt it. The college CB field is deep and it's hard to seperate several guys. There are no standouts.

Your assumption, wrong to a fault, is that anyone who disagrees with a CB in Round 1 is madly in love with Youboty.

My contention is that a Vet CB in the Cover 2 can be found in FA, prior to the draft. We know EVERYONE is aware of Nate and A.Samuel. They will both get the Brinks truck. Other FA's such as Tory James of Cinci, Travis Fisher of St. Louis, Nick Harper of Indy, Roderick Hood of Philly would be fine in a Cover 2 D and wouldn't break the bank.
                    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Luisito23
                      Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Night Train
                      Other FA's such as Tory James of Cinci, Travis Fisher of St. Louis, Nick Harper of Indy, Roderick Hood of Philly would be fine in a Cover 2 D and wouldn't break the bank.

I would be more than fine going into the season with any of those....

GO BILLS!!!!!
                      "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                      ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                      ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                      ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• patmoran2006
                        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                        • Dec 2005

I doubt it. The college CB field is deep and it's hard to seperate several guys. There are no standouts.

Your assumption, wrong to a fault, is that anyone who disagrees with a CB in Round 1 is madly in love with Youboty.

My contention is that a Vet CB in the Cover 2 can be found in FA, prior to the draft. We know EVERYONE is aware of Nate and A.Samuel. They will both get the Brinks truck. Other FA's such as Tory James of Cinci, Travis Fisher of St. Louis, Nick Harper of Indy, Roderick Hood of Philly would be fine in a Cover 2 D and wouldn't break the bank.
                        you are 1000% right and that is exactly what I expect Buffalo to do.. A mid-tier, mid-level experienced guy at the corner spot is what they should and almost have to do.

As I stated earlier, you cant have THAT much youth and inexperience ina secondary when your front seven is not absolutely dominating.

Buffalo may very well take a CB in the draft, but it sure as hell better not be with the 12th pick.

The play here is a guy like James or Harper, while Youboty gets some solid experience this year as the nickel guy.

And with the money saved, thats another key spot (Guard maybe or DE) that can also be addressed via FA.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• alohabillsfan
                          • Sep 2003

The only way Marv picks a CB at 12 is if all the safeties are off the board...

/sarcasm

I really believe this pick is DT/LB or WR no other position at 12 has a player I would want...

OT Levi =nope
                          OG= nope to early
                          RB= Luxury pick we can't afford, as Draft boy stated 2008 is loaded.
                          DE=Wild card but I think Marv will resign Kelsay and Hardgrove.
                          TE= To early for Olsen or Miller (but I think Olsen and Miller are going to be great)

I think FA will clear up our needs for the 12th pick!

Comment

• ICE74129
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

Thank you. Finally someone with a football mind speaks out besides me. And as anyone with a brain knows, its the front 7 that makes DB's much better.
                            THAT is our weakness.

Look for harper to be signed by the bills within a couple days of FA opening if not re signed by indy

Comment

• ICE74129
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by alohabillsfan
                              The only way Marv picks a CB at 12 is if all the safeties are off the board...

/sarcasm

I really believe this pick is DT/LB or WR no other position at 12 has a player I would want...

OT Levi =nope
                              OG= nope to early
                              RB= Luxury pick we can't afford, as Draft boy stated 2008 is loaded.
                              DE=Wild card but I think Marv will resign Kelsay and Hardgrove.
                              TE= To early for Olsen or Miller (but I think Olsen and Miller are going to be great)

I think FA will clear up our needs for the 12th pick!
                              If we stay at 12 its a ILB or LDE or MAYBE a WR. Count on it

Comment

Working...
                              X